1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Two weeks in the life of Hunter Pence.

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Cowboii, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

You wanted to call it a no hitter in the 3rd inning? Plus there were 3 other hits.

2. conquistador#11

This article is false. How can you an "in the life of hunter" article without pics of hunter and hot women??
    :p

What did puma say about him last year? that he was just a kid having fun out there.

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Nope. What I know is what you wrote.

4. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

On a side note I actually worked out with Hunter Pence's older brother Howard Pence who use to play for the Padres and Astros last week at 24 fitness :)

5. theimpossibles1

It was a no hitter. I could feel it. Then Pence blew the pop-up and Roy was shaken, giving up a hit to the pitcher almost immediately afterward.