1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Twin Peaks...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by haven, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

my friend got the twin peaks soundtrack on vinyl

mathrocker

2. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Robert forster has one facial expression. Also Ray Wise does not age

#122 tallanvor, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Deuce likes this.
  3. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

No tidy ending (no surprise). More like the beginning of a new challenge for Coop. Part 17 was riveting, the real climax. 18 was pretty depressing. Watching Coop and Laura walk down the steps of the Palmer house, totally lost and confused was the furthest thing from a happy ending we could have gotten.

I loved it though! What a great season. I will be rewatching soon. Maybe a trip back through the original to get my Agent Cooper fix since we didn't get much of him in this season.

weakfromtoday and Chilly_Pete like this.
  4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've been trying to bust out TNG so I can finally watch this. ****!

5. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

I really enjoyed the season. After waiting over 25 years since the last cliffhanger, it was rewarding to finally tie up so many loose ends. I love that there is still some mystery about what happened, and what is possibly next. It wouldn't have been Twin Peaks if they had tied everything up in a neat little bow. Maybe there will be more, but if not that is ok too.

6. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

i enjoyed it too, but i feel like no loose ends were tied up. I have more questions now then ever.

I love how Lynch doesn't give a **** about what the fans want. Oh you want Dale Cooper investigating the supernatural around twin peaks? too bad ill give you no Dale Cooper and very little Twin Peaks for like the whole season.

7. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

True, there are still more questions than answers. I was just glad that he resolved the doppleganger story line. I didn't mind that Dale Cooper was only in the series for a few episodes, it was enjoyable to watch the journey of him returning to his old self. If he had come right back from the Black Lodge, without any ill side-effects it wouldn't have seemed believable. Plus we got to meet a lot of interesting and funny characters in Las Vegas (Battling Bud Mullins, Mitchum Bros, Candie, etc!)

8. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

We're not going to talk about "Judy"........but if we are, worth noting.

Chilly_Pete likes this.
  9. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

10. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Contributing Member

Pretty excellent finale to the such a great ride. Need to watch again since there were so many WTF moments.

11. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Twin Peaks Executive producer, Sabrina Sutherland Reddit AMA.

12. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance