1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

twill posterizes caracter

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TriCkz, Aug 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I admit it, I do not like the guy, I don't like his punkish attitude.

He has time to mature, but everything he has done so far as a Rocket points to JR Rider - ish type of behavior, talented but too much of a punk to ever make it to where his talent level would take him with the proper perspective.

I hope he gets there, but I would bet money he never does.

DD

2. pge71188

pge71188 Member

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm waiting for the video, "twill plays within the team's offensive scheme". I think its going to be a long wait.

4. Htown's2kFinest

He does that all the time on 2k :D

Regardless of the act after the dunk, it was still nasty. Here's another vid of him at the same game I believe...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bHF2a5df4ew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Yeah these guys are just looking for a reason to dump on ole T-Will. Let him have his fun while he can already. Stop hatin so much. It's summer league ball, thats it.

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I honestly think this new coaching staff is going to have a good affect on him. I feel that this season (if there is one) will be the season that we get to see the best of that T-Will has to offer.

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

so now players can't entertain the crowd at a Celebrety Charity game?

1 person likes this.
  8. Htown's2kFinest

Haters gunna hate. :p

Anyway, here's a better angle of that poster dunk.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZGtBdNW8vTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

...and more of Twill from that game.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jgT9HFJynXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2e3vhhjThz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

T-Will stripping is entertainment to you?

1 person likes this.
  10. RealRocFan47

RealRocFan47 Member

You guys are impossible. First off, you call someone you have never met a punk. Where I come from a punk is either a homosexual male or a person that is scared to stand up for what he believes in. I have ran into him two times outside of TC. Never got a punkish vibe or an arrogant feeling from him.

Calling him immature and childish is a better assumption that calling him a Punk.

As for everyone else that is hating on him for taking his jersey off. Get a life. This was a charity game played for entertainment. The Dunk was nasty, the shirt came off, the crowd went crazy....If Dwight would have done it, you guys would be swinging off of his basketballs right now.

1 person likes this.
  11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Twill is quite the caracter...

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He can throw down with the best of them.

It will be interesting to see how coach uses him, If at all.

13. Damion Laverne

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Bingo!!

15. inishi

inishi Member

well, in the language I speak ( English btw ) a punk pretty much means a young, immature foolish man, or a hoodlum. So.........

You can also call a young man used as a homosexual partner by an older male, a punk, but that's a bit obsolete.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that twill is, or at least comes off as a punk, whether you want to believe it or not. That is all.

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A hoodlum...

:rolleyes:

17. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Let the guy have some fun, I mean come on it's not like he was playing in an actual NBA game. It was a CELEBRITY CHARITY game. He can show off if he wants. The guy is an athletic freak, stop hating.

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Nice dunk, given the hit he took from caracter....but not good enough to take your shirt off...even, if it's a charity game, just keep your clothes on. Personally i don't care, but i imagine some people don't want to see that, whether it's Twill or Michael Jordan.

I hope he get to the point where he goes 100% most of the time...this on and off **** is irritating.

19. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

After watching all angles, my first impression seems correct. The dunk was nowhere near exciting enough to merit taking off your shirt. I have no problem with him doing it, given the setting, but I do have problem with him doing it after that dunk. It was a nice dunk, over a big that rotated too late and therefore looked like he got dunked over, when he really got dunked "before"

20. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Want me to tell you and the rest of his fanclub how to stop the hate?

Quit running around acting like the guy is the second coming of Jordan just cause he is "an athletic freak" and can dunk on people and rip his jersey off like we are supposed to be impressed.

The guy has proven NOTHING in this league and yet you and the rest of his fanbois just cant stop running off at the mouth about how great he is.

In this instance, Im with Dak on this one, Im no gambler, but I would almost be willing to put money on him being a career 15th man.....if that.