1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

twill posterizes caracter

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TriCkz, Aug 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Man, I was wondering why anything Williams has done during the summer rated a 9 page thread, and then I watched the video. For those saying he was just "clowning around" and trying to entertain the crowd, well yeah, I agree that he's a clown. When he shows me something on the court besides his gigantic ego, I'll pay attention to the guy.

2. kevtse

kevtse Member

Trade him.

3. gtb

gtb Member

What the Rockets should do

The Rockets need to send T.Will to go meet Billy Ray Bates. Just maybe BRB could talk some sense into T.Will of "how not to play the game".

Hmmm ... never hear of Billy Ray Bates. When I lived in Portland and being a season ticket holder there I got to view BRB "game" and career. He played 4 seasons in the NBA before later finding a home in the PBA (Philippines Basketball Association). In 1987, in the PBA he averaged 54.9 ponts, 15.0 rebounds, and 5.2 assists. He could absolutely dominate.

Left to do what he wanted to do...he could also dominate in the NBA. Once he was NBA Player of the Week. In the playoffs one season he averaged 25.0 and in the playoffs the next year he averaged 28.3. But, he could never get his personal life and "basketball game" to mesh with team concepts.

After 4 seasons BRB was out of the NBA. T.Will needs to not repeat history.

See ... Wikipedia.com search ... Billy Ray Bates

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Who does this caracter think he is?

5. gtb

gtb Member

twill...

Billy Ray Bates on youtube...dominating

T-will or T-wont's game is EEERRRIIIEEERRRLLLYYY similiar to BRB

T-will please take my advice and WAKE-UP...and...dont let your career go the way the career of BRB... 4 years and then out of the NBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeGS6C-H1M

btw.... I'm now a Rocket fan

6. gtb

gtb Member

t-mayORmayNotWill

BRB..you tube
    go to youtube.com
    Search: Billy Ray Bates
    it is the one with Spanish subtitle mentioning Sonics ..and..it is the one with 30,260 views
    T-maybewillormaybewon't

7. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Dear Narcissistic fan,

We don't care what conditions you require to pay attention to us

Signed,

Your friends, every professional and most amateur athletes on earth

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I don't have problems with celebrations in exhibitions. Thats when players can and SHOULD let LOOSE!

Its more about how its a reflection of T Will himself. Like in football there's TD celebrations, and then there's pulling a Sharpie marker out the sock to sign a ball.

Is the T-Will the guy that just merely celebrates, or too absorbed in other stuff thats style over substance? (The guy likes to take his shirt off and strut a bit much when no one else is doing it.) Or does T-Will take his substance for granted thinking its "all he needs"?

I agree about how when you're one thing, people will complain and want the OTHER thing. No matter WHO IT IS: Blake Griffin just "bullies" people, wheres the jump shot? Patrick Patterson just shoots jumpers, why isnt he "bullying" people? Chase Budinger is too soft, why doesnt he go hard? T-Will only drives and passes, why is he too distracted to work on his shot? NBA players got it rough lol

9. ThisIsOurCity

ThisIsOurCity Member

I see t-will has matured a lot. Not.

10. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Leave it to this board to spend 10 pages completely over-analyzing the fact that T-Will took his shirt off to celebrate a poster dunk during an exhibition game... something that PLENTY of people do.

It was a nice dunk. And even though I'm not a fan of over-celebrating like that, I seriously doubt he would do anything like that in a real game, so what's the point of getting all pissy about it? He can have his fun.

11. Possum

Possum Member

Two words,,,,punk ass!!

12. val_modus

val_modus Member

LOL haters are just gonna hate... Didn't Brandon Jennings off the heezy some guy, score the layup, and then proceed to take the ball, run full court length and throw the ball in the air... i heard hes the face of the Milwaukee Bucks franchise and they love him over there

13. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I think you're going a bit far comparing him to JR Rider. Terrence Williams may be immature, but he isn't a criminal. JR couldn't keep the handcuffs off.

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Yeah. He's also not a hopeless drunk like that Billy Ray Bates guy either. Some people just come up with the weirdest comparisons for him. It's ridiculous. He is just a jerk who just happens to be a very talented basketball player. The question is, will he figure it out in time?

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Only difference is Jennings can make the rotation.

16. val_modus

val_modus Member

On a Milwuakee team that struggles in the East and lacks any true pg. Would Jennings be the star or even a rotation player on this team? Hes not a true PG but an undersized 2. I would much rather have Lee and Mart on the floor than this guy jacking shots.

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

That's hilarious. If anyone is being narcissistic, it is you, deigning to speak for "every professional and most amateur athletes on earth." I really could care less what Williams choses to do on the court during a summer exhibition. My post said as much. What I'm waiting for is for Williams to do something in a Rockets uniform during a game that is actually within the game plan, and not going one on five while his teammates are staring at him, wondering just what in the hell he thinks he's doing. And if you happen to believe that's not what happpened this past season, you clearly weren't watching the games.

18. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Totally not my point. People in Milwuakee loves jennings because he's their starting point guard. Wtf is TWill to us Rockets fans, some guy that can't make the rotation because he refuses to do what the coach says.

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

People do not like him because he's a punk? I don't care if he tags buildings, curses out old people, and eggs houses.
    If he can play I don't give a damn about his personality or his maturity.