1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TWILL: Man Up or Stay Home

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Antec, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Not sure if you are serious. The coach has won about 1000 NBA games. How many has the kid won? The coach has coached many star players. How many coaches has the kid played under? Now tell me which of the two men is more likely knowing what he is doing?

If you still don't get it, look at the other bench players, Hill, Patterson, Jeffries, even Thabeet. How many of them quit like Williams did when they were given a chance to play?

2. FFz

FFz Member

Your biggest fan, Stan.

1 person likes this.
  3. ManOnfire

ManOnfire Member

lol....well done.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

AB quit and he was getting playing time. 2 ways on handling this situation, we need you to do this or your not doing it right but im not telling you either because your grown man and in the old days black people weren't allowed to coach so that's why I have 1,000 epic wins and 0 championships.

5. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is a point here that I think a lot of people missing. There is a reason he isn't getting much playing time. It's based on his practices. We aren't seeing what goes on in practice. But more than likely, it's very similar to what you've seen in the games. A supreme athlete who just doesn't get team basketball. I have seen some spectacular plays by him, but I have also seen more errant passes and dribbling off his ankle in a handful of minutes than I have seen from the rest of the team all year. If he was actually going to help this team, I think he would have done it by now.

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Dude has been a bust in his limited min. Yes I know....he hasn't had consistent pt....but he has done ZILCH with what he's been given....in fact, I'd say he's been a negative....

1 person likes this.
  7. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

I'm pretty sure he's killing Bud in practice, but the difference in Bud is that he understands team ball.

8. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

I don't think he's made a 3 since he got here.

9. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Member

I think this guy has all the right tools to become something special in this league, but nothing is as detrimental to a team as an ego. This bonehead thinks he deserves time with all his ranting on twitter. Rick gave him playing time then plays half-assed. From now on, bench his a$$ until he gets his act together. We've seen what he can do so from now on, make him earn every damn minute.

T-Will is really a mystery to me so far. I watch his interviews and I'm always impressed, and then there's the unstable twitter venting. I don't really know what to think of him.

10. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Neither has Chuck Hayes:) I don't think anyone has said that T-Will was a good 3pt shooter

11. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Anyone else looking at T-Will twitter account? He is acting like a huge baby (sorry for not being able to post pics, I'm new here and I dont know how)

12. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

TheRealTWill Terrence Williams
    Naw don't free Twill leave him locked up he ass he was walking up 30 he didn't dive on the floor or get floor burns ha y'all funny #worddown
    2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DrewDice A D
    by TheRealTWill
    @TheRealTWill Show some heart and passion, then maybe Rick will even be starting yo ass.

TheRealTWill Terrence Williams
    @
    @DrewDice I'm glad you think yo ass kno what goes on Over here

13. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

The fact that he has been here for three months and still doesn't know the offense (seems lost out there) might be a cause for concern.

14. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

i don't think its the curse of the terrible players on the rockets who wore number 1. i thinks its the seattle supersonics curse.pretty ironics how aaron brooks, and t-will are both seattle natives, and its a coincidence how both players quit on the houston rockets. maybe morey neeeds to stop drafting and trading for playing who were born in seattle washington?

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

He is a cancer and needs to go.

16. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

oh wait, maybe he was channeling someone's Toronto game

17. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Why do you think he is killing C-Bud in practice?

1 person likes this.
  18. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Yes,I think the Net has done right thing to trade him

19. pge71188

pge71188 Member

It was hard watching twill in garbage time. I refuse to believe he is garbage :(

20. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Jacking up 3-4 shots in 4 minutes IS shooting too much. Turning the ball over in garbage time IS being careless. I think its th fault of many of the "Free T-Will" crowd in the board. All of you have given him some sense of entitlement because he can dunk. He has a lot to learn and a lot to develop. He didnt deserve the minutes he got in garbage time last night, much less the 20-30 mpg a lot of you would have him play. Ball Stopper, turnover prone, non-shooter, that insists on playing one on one street ball. Not good for our playoff push.