1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TWILL: Man Up or Stay Home

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Antec, Mar 5, 2011.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Terrence is the only guy on the team who doesn't go out there and bust his ass when he gets some minutes. I think Adelman will be ending this little experiment soon -- even if we are blowing the other team out.

1 person likes this.
  2. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Agreed with the OP. Really disappointed in his energy tonight. He has no idea how to run our offense.

3. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

He did end the experiment. He subbed out Williams during garbage time for Thabeet.

Has any "garbage time player" EVER been subbed out during garbage time in NBA history? I've never seen it before.

4. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

Yeah... trying to see the list of names...

Buck Johnson
    Scotty Brooks
    Alton Ford
    Juaquin Hawkins
    Rodrick Rhodes
    McGrady
    Trevor Ariza
    Terrance Williams

Yeah, maybe it's time.

5. alcatrazpsycho

Jermaine Taylor was better IMO, and that isn't saying much. Darn, T-Will still has one more year left on his contract.

6. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

he stands under the ground, looking at the pacers' player get an offensive rebound and put it right back in....

he stands at the three point line, looking at the other player play.....

he dribbles and lost the ball, then gives up an and 1 to the people who stole his ball.....

what else can you say.:mad:

7. Remix

Remix Member

I still can't believe we gave up a first for him

8. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Thabeet subbed in for Patterson

9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

T-Sulk looked like crap again.

I was thinking he might have some kind of a shot or do something.. and this guy has shown me nothing in the few games he has played in.wow.

Everyone has been going nuts over this guy, and frankly jermaine taylor played better.ryan bowen played better in his limited minutes. In fact if I had a choice right now, I would give serge zwikker minutes over this bum.

And not that it matters, but you can tell if you were stuck in a room with this jokeshop, he would think he was too cool for words.Someone somewhere made this guy think he was something,and the only thing I have seen his a little passing ability.If you rate that vs. turnover ratio I'm sure morey is blowing his statistical lid.

if I was defending him I would drop off him like 50 feet cause it's obvious this guy has no shot. This guy makers rafer alston look like dale ellis.

I'm about one turnover away from never wanting another look at this pompous dirtbag. At this point we just hope we can trade him for a bag of weed and a billy goat .

Forget showcasing we need to have him feign injury and hope kahhhhnnn or someone helps us through this one. at this point I'm thinking it's a strong do not want:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Agreed. I will defend T-Will, but if he keeps this up, then his role will diminish even more. Hopefully he gets over his frustration stage and shows off what he can do...

11. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Morey should find a place for Twill who doesn't fit in the Rockets

12. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

He didn't even try out there. Pathetic. Reminded me of the game when McGrady quit on the team and lost the city of Houston forever. I'd say this guy will be lucky to see the floor again after Adelman gets a chance to watch the tape tonight.

13. TheRedRanger

TheRedRanger Member

They should send him back to the dleague... at least he tries there.
    Twill + Thabeet = Dleague championship!

1 person likes this.
  14. thetennisyao

thetennisyao Member

terrible effort tonight...defense is 70% effort, which I saw nothing tonight

15. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Lance Stephenson, AKA Born Ready, devoured TheRealTWill late in the 4th quarter.

Send this self-absorbed clown back to his rightful home, the D-League. His other-worldly athleticism compensated for his immaturity and complete lack of brain power at the collegiate level, but he's just another Rashad McCants, as far as I'm concerned.

I respect Jordan Hill for bringing his lunch pail and putting in work during garbage time (2 jump hooks, 5 rebounds, 2 blocked shots in 6 minutes), but Williams' complete lack of desire/lackadaisical attitude was down right despicable.

He doesn't deserve another minute this season after tonight's performance. The problem is, he's now damaged goods, and would essentially be a throw-in in any trade this summer.

16. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

This post i like! I like a lot!

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

D-league the mofo

18. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

This guy is even worse than Kirk Synder. Shoot i would rather see James "The Flight" White out there before Terrance Williams.

19. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Yeah everyone, lets just bash T-Will. He is garbage, he will never do anything. He is just wasted potential... :rolleyes:

I agree he needs an attitude adjustment, but Adelman is a stubborn piece of **** when it comes to playing guys. If he doesn't like a player, they basically have no chance regardless of how talented or how much potential they might have. Gerald Wallace is one that comes to mind. Hell, even JT has been pretty effective now that he is getting some minutes in Sacramento...

20. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

if only you could paraphrase this to 140 characters