1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TWILL: Man Up or Stay Home

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Antec, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. clos4life

clos4life Member

The squid blows chunks. Wasted draft pick. Morey had a bad call on this one. I guess you can't hit them all.

3. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Looks like the TMac hate is rubbing off on TWill. Poor kid never had a chance to be liked. If only he had a different first name and chose a number like 15 then maybe no one would of cared.

4. BigDee

BigDee Member

im with the poster... he needs to try way harder and EARN his time

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

and when he got time, he laid a HUGE egg

dont give me that crap, you want to play, you prepare yourself and be ready to make an impact on the court when you get on it.

He has yet to show us any of this supposed "talent" you and others like you here keep talking about. So far, his only talent I see is a talent for sucking.:mad:

1 person likes this.
  6. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

Honestly, what do you expect him to get accomplished in six minutes. If he jacks up 3 or 4 shots people will complain that he shoots too much, if he turns the ball over (which he did once, I believe) he will get ripped for being careless, and if he doesn't shoot and is passive with the ball, then people will say he doesn't do anything... It seems to be a lose-lose for Williams because he will not get enough minutes to show what he can (or can't) do.

7. red rocketz

red rocketz Member

when he was on defense i even put a hand in the air for him, :) i might be NBA material

8. TheRedRanger

TheRedRanger Member

That number is cursed. from tmac to twill.

9. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

You're right. To Tracy's credit he only did that the last year he was here. TWill has too much to prove to pull that. Unless he just simply doesn't care.

1 person likes this.
  10. onreego

onreego Member

I hope there is some sarcasm in this

11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

This guy T-Will is the perfect example of an athlete that should feel lucky that he even made it to the NBA. What has he been learning in practice from the veterans? Nothing obviously. He is just like Shane Battier offensively without the 3 point shot and the occassional hook shot. Defensively he just sucks but then he's athletic and wants to dribble. Go play at the YMCA you bum!

12. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

Patterson's minutes went to Jordan Hill early on, you didn't see any of this. Not one time.

Guy's a scrub, you all need to realize this and move on.

13. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

I was just gonna say that I've seen guys at Fonde with his skillset, LOL.

14. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

and ariza.

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Rockets need to talk to this guy (more?) Call Murph, Lucas, a 5th grader, whoever....he's got the physical tools to be a solid player...they need to get that out of him or at least build him up where he can have more trade value.

16. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

Talent or not.... The two plays that got me the most was: 1) As soon as he came in, he got lost in the offensive set. Dragic had to point him to the middle so he could get him the ball. 2) The defensive play where he just stood under the basket the entire time. I know it's a blowout, but someone else came flying by to alter the shot and he was just down there watching the offensive rebound and putback. I'm not even asking for him to foul him or contest the shot, but he made no attempt to get in any position.

17. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Contributing Member

Unfortunately, he looks like one of those players who just don't get it. A player has to earn his playing time, nothing is going to be given to him.

18. cdastros

cdastros Member

the rockets gave up a low draft pick for the guy. It was worth the risk.

19. highlander3128

It is because we have such a high hope for him. Obviously the bubbles are bursting and fast.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

We need to retire the #1 jersey.