1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TWill left the bench at halftime.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rjr, Mar 10, 2012.

1. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Constipation is not a gas!

2. cdastros

cdastros Member

His dream of playing in the NBA is starting to fade away. It must be tough on him.

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

He is full of ****.

4. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON CHASE PLAYED?

It really had nothing to do with the fact that when Chase is on the floor, he plays better?

Sadly, this stomach ache was a good thing, else McHale would have lost us this one.

5. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Sore stomach - Says McHale

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You know Twill wanted to play in this game to stick it to the coach, that he believes, is the Impetus for his decline/current position. I don't know about this Stomach ache story.

7. Balakoth

Balakoth Member

Bud slipped him a laxative!

1 person likes this.
  8. milkoholic17

milkoholic17 Member

Jonathan Feigen tweet
    "Describing his "upset stomach," TWil; sounded like Crash Davis on the bus. "“I think I’ll be out a week. Stomach hurt. It’s like a virus."

Asked when the "virus" came on him, Williams said, “right when halftime started." He did not play in the first half.

9. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Coincidence with the start of the Louisville Cardinals Big East Championship game? I think not. He's been rooting for them hard lately. He might have figured watching his college team play would be more worth his time than riding the bench in the 2nd half...

10. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

That's exactly what I was thinking. McHale is a moron. Chase scored 15 points and we needed that.

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Out a week? I guess his time in Houston is up. :p

@TheRealTWill: Off to Cleveland.... Should be a interesting trip here on out....

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Yeah, obviously sarcasm there. I think Feigan was sort of reeled in on this as well. He must have gotten a hint as to not open up a can of worms here. He let this one die pretty quick, but gave a hint that somethings up here and you can let your imagination finish the story. If they cant trade him then he will be bought out, I can guarantee that much.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is a farce... now he determines when he can play?
    He had a long vacation till now.

14. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

Another case of the itis....the Trade~Deadline Itis.

15. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Gone. I dont think he will ever see floor time ever again.

16. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

This guy must be the dumbest player ever to play for the Rockets, he is destroying his own trade value, increasing chances to be on the bench the rest of the year. Please delete all threads about him, he is nor was he ever a Rocket. Too pathetic for words

17. Big Time Titan

This guy has game but he was NEVER worth what we gave up to get him. Worst use of a pick EVER.

18. YaosDirtyStache

He was my favorite college player of all time. Tore it up on the Nets when given a chance. Is a total beast in 2k, has superstar talent...and when the Rox traded for him I came so hard I blew out a testicle.

but he is by far the stupidest player I have ever witnessed. This man is sabotaging his own career for absolutely no reason.

Keep your head down, work hard, be humble, improve on your weaknesses and earn PT...yet he b****es, misses practice, and ****s on himself during half time. Im down to swap r****ds with Washington, atleast Blatche can rebound.

19. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

I think this post sums it up pretty much perfectly...

TWill can be as good as he wants to be. He has a terrific skillset but he makes horrible decisions on and off the court. Sadly he will probably put it all together as soon as the Rockets get rid of him...

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Rudy Gay for Battier says hello