1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] The BlackList - Season 3

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocket River, Oct 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Poloshirtbandit

Season has been pretty good aside from the bug episode. That sound almost made me stop watching.

2. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I am not knocking you. I loved the show the first seasons. And I wish I still felt the same. I still love Dembe and Red. We stopped watching after the Samar episode. And during most episode before that I just did not care that much anymore. Some of the story lines annoyed me. Not saying they were bad, they just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.

Happy you are still enjoying it.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This has not been the strongest season
    and some episodes are cringeworthy

Elizabeth has been the source of much frustration and annoyance
    She adds little to the Show
    I am glad Samar is gone as well. Them Pairing her with Aram seemed weird
    Esp after he found out she was done Wrestler (I know it ain't spelled like that but ) (HE has become so minor now too)

Dembe is a great character so is Red . ..and the Boss of their squad
    I like Aram too

Rocket River

4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I stopped watching at the end of last season. To me it got too far into the weeds with backstory. I liked it more when there was a *Villain of the Week.*

How many times is Liz not going to trust Red for saving their bacon and then not trust again, then trust, and not trust again over and over again. Got silly to me.

But for those that are hanging on and enjoying it, that is awesome. Spader's portrayal of the character was always the draw for me.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The Blacklist is back
    I thought they were done last year after the cartoon episode.

Rocket River

6. Poloshirtbandit

Got renewed for one more season at some point last year. I think the actor that played Liz's grandfather died IRL this year so they have to work around that as well. Honestly not feeling this season so far.