1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV Show] Gotham

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mrm32, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

A this point . .. . Bruce is what 12 ~14
    Jerome was 17~19?

I never thought Batman and the Joker was the same age
    While not the age difference between Jack Nicholson and Mike Keaton
    Joker always seemed older

Rocket River

2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I like Penguin because he is crafty and manipulative, much like Cat.

I am not a big fan of melodrama and irrational behavior. However Jerome did a terrific job at what many thought was the Joker role.

3. SK34

SK34 Member

Well, the storyline is back at penguin.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I was really liking Barbara this season until episode 3... It seems the writers are putting her back into side piece territory again. This time for two people.

I like how Penguin came up through the ranks of the criminal underworld, manipulating all the crime bosses, but the actor that everyone seems to love is playing the Penguin annoying as hell to me. His voice is a constant whine.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Not in a Good way

I don't like the Penguin's acting now. Seems stupid now
    The Mayoral Candidate is so dry and obvious when ever he is in a crowd only the morons would not think he had nothing to do with everything.

STOP. Look into the camera. Look Terse. Say you obviously prepared speech.

This is not a good direction to go

Rocket River

6. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Just found it on Netflix, missed like the last 10 episodes of season 1, I feel so lost.

7. Victorious

Victorious Member

i like how they've teased the joker quite a bit up to this point. a few times in the first season. they know everybody is waiting for him to pop up.

also, maybe im wrong but i remember seeing a 30 sec teaser clip of the Joker, before he was a joker, in some raggedy apartment? This was before the series first aired. anyone remember this?