1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV-FX] American Horror Story: Coven Season 3

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lady_Di, Sep 12, 2013.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

2. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I liked it a lot, looking forward to the next episode

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I liked the first episode. Not as Scary as the first season, but thank goodness it's not as silly as the second season.

How the girls explained their respective powers was absolutely terrible though.
    "we get it b****, you're clairvoyant!"
    "Yeah! I'm a human voodoo doll, b****"

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

true, but at least it was like a band-aid and just one quick shot. Human voodoo doll kind of sucks but not near as bad as Zoes.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Y'know I was wondering what her power was all the way up until her handy in the hospital. Even before she straddled the guy in the coma I was wondering what she was doing. I was not thinking her power was tied to sex. in the beginning when she killed her boyfriend I thought It was her awakening as a which or something.

Having a cursed vagina has to be the worst power ever.

6. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm guessing they bring "Tate" back from the dead and then he can bone her cuz he's already dead. So, she's found her one true love.

7. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I liked the episode. I thought it was precious. I think the previews look very interesting. A few thoughts:

I thought I was the only one that still called him Tate. That's awesome. I really liked him in the first season, thought he was the highlight of the show. I was disappointed to see him killed off so quick, but the Frankenstein angle looks really good.

Anybody else think the main character (Zoe?) will soon realize that she is the supreme of her generation?

I'm extremely curious how they play up the tortured slaves in the future.

While I liked both seasons, season one was better for me. I worry that this season might be setting itself up to bite off more than it can chew. I also worry that they are going to end up mimmicking True Blood, in a way, but I'm not too worried about that, as it would be very unwise, and I think anyone would realize that.

8. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

So... I just saw more incest and beastiality than I ever cared to see tonight.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

LOLOLOLOLOL yeah I could definitely do without that next time...

Rest of the episode was cool though. The ending was really good IMO.

10. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Really hope Emma Roberts gets resurrected

11. conquistador#11

I will not stand for this. Tate and all these guys being brought back every season, but where is my connie britton? i want my connie now!!! And the maid!!

Kathy bates should post in the D&D =)
    her reaction to the president was the funniest thing i've seen all week.

12. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

My verdict on Coven:

It turned too much into a sisterhood and was a cut below the first two seasons. If I even watch season 4, it will be days later on DVR.

The opening in the finale was so corny and flat I just :rolleyes: literally.

This is another one of those shows that never recaptures the magic of a stellar first year. It's been downhill since.

13. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Too much feminism this season. I felt like I was watching an Oprah special. This season had a "Glee" vibe to it.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Loves the humor this season. One of the reasons I didn't start watching AHS was that is was too dark for my liking but I really liked this one.