1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] AMC's Fear The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I finally started watching this show yesterday. Two episodes in and I really like it. I generally don't go in for strong female leads or 'family' shows, but it's really good. Far superior to the early TWD episodes.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Finished up the first season (or is it half-season?). I enjoyed it immensely- didn't go the way I was anticipating at all. Looking forward to the next part.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

It was a full season. The 2nd season will be longer, and it will start the very next week after the Walking Dead finishes.

I suppose between these two shows it will go almost year round now.

4. Nero

Nero Member

I don't know if any of you guys have noticed, but this season is already a zillion times better than the previous two seasons combined. If you haven't watched it yet, you might want to.

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I tend to agree, the first couple of episodes have been better. They've made some interesting choices and stuff has actually happened, unlike the flagship....plus we have a minor Deadwood reunion.....

6. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

interesting. I gave up late in season 2. What have they done different? Do I still need to speak spanish to watch episodes?

7. GRENDEL

Couple of main characters have gone by the way side in the finale for last season, which was kind of a bear to get through, and the first few episodes of this season.

I think they've trimmed the fat a bit.

daywalker02 likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Thought of the 3rd season already?

I will give it more time till I touch it.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nick has become quite the survivalist and has a correct hunch about things around them.

10. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

I honestly like this show better than the walking dead. I quit watching the walking dead last season because it was so boring and dragged on. im not sure if I'll ever pick it up again

Hakeemtheking and GRENDEL like this.
  11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

The Mexico scenes were boring. It was like a novela.

12. GRENDEL

I've enjoyed Fear more than the flagship over all the last 3 seasons, even with that weak 2nd season for Fear......this season is still looking promising....

Rodman23 likes this.
  13. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Wow... this is still going? I watched the whole first season, which ended on an interesting-enough note. Then IIRC, I finished the "first half" of season 2 that ended in May 2016. Honestly, was bored with it at that point. Got midway into the first episode of season 2 part 2, and just kinda went "you know what, why am I wasting my time on this?" I just quit it. I actually recently quit the mainline show too. I didn't watch the last half-season and not sure if I'll pick it back up. Both these shows feel aimless at this point. I have two co-workers who both were avid Walking Dead watchers for years, but they both lost interest as well, much as I did.

Oh well. There's still Game of Thrones and Better Call Saul! Those are the only 2 new shows I keep up with right now. Watched the first episode of American Gods and may continue that as well...

justtxyank likes this.