1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] AMC's Fear The Walking Dead - Season 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Mar 9, 2016.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

You didn't watch the episode so you are spending a lot of effort defending something without the facts.

Before they swim into the capsized boat, one of the kids was already attacked by a zombie in the water. Then the smoke clears, they see the capsized boat surrounded by zombies moving in the water (barely, but moving.) They make a decision to swim to the boat AFTER that know the zombies are in the water and capable of attacking.

He swims into the capsized boat surrounded by zombies because he thinks he hears "something." LOL

2. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Because he supposedly has NO FEAR. :rolleyes:

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

In defense of FTWD; the child/teen characters are supposed to be dumb as hell.

However, their dumbness should be punished with painful death... at least soon.

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Wow that first episode was terrible- Sharknado editing, filming, story, acting and direction.

5. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Travis is getting to be as annoying as his son. Both father & son need to be gone by season's end.

6. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Second episode was a big improvement, but I don't feel like they build up a lot of excitement for the following episode.

7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I guess I missed the first half of the episode. Besides the stupid family occupying the island, what was wrong with staying there? It looked zombie free. Sure, some may wash up eventually but it looked like an ideal spot? It's not like you are going to find anything better than that on the mainland or staying on a boat that is eventually going to run out of gas or break down probably. Meanwhile, they are on some boat ride to Mexico for whatever Strand is up to. What could possibly be so important that he has to get down to Mexico in a boat for? It better be good because it seems really dumb right now.

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

it's probably pu**y.

haha

9. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I'm wondering if he has big ties down there, and then it'll be related to that arms dealer show... Oh and Dr House will show up. Then it'll fast forward a few years to the junky kid being part of Negan's group and then they'll troll the whole series. Wait... Nm it's going to be slow cliffhangers. Yay!

10. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Or this, lol

11. hvic

hvic Member

Snooze fest

12. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

I am wondering if the island Dad also got bit bc it looked like he sat down to offer up himself as a meal to the recently turned relatives. The whole family was super creepy, all staring right into Travis and Madison while talking to them. Freaks!! :eek:

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I agree the family was torn and frayed.

14. Remix

Remix Member

Madison agreeing to kidnap the kids annoyed me to no end. Before they showed up these kids were relatively safe with food and housing. Her thinking she is "saving" them when they have no idea where they're even going is absurd.

Oh and let's not forget the whole reason why they docked on the island in the first place. It's not like they were hiding from some apparent boat hunting them with a 50 cal machine gun, but you know whatever. :rolleyes:

15. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

This! And she was willing to kidnap them BEFORE being aware of the pills LOL.

Also, why would they leave the relative safety of the island, which apparently has food, shelter and water to go... where the **** do they think they are going?

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

So . . did I miss all the airplane stuff

Rocket River

17. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Yes. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

18. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Chances they have a long panning scene set to another recently deceased musicians tune in Prince by end of the season?

19. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

I thought tonight's episode was pretty good.

I feel like the asian girl is going to cone back and find them, as they mentioned Mexico right in front of them. Maybe the people trailing them are going to pick them up and they will help them locate the yacht gang.

20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

There seems to be a pattern to this show in the second season. I don't like it.