1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Truth about the 22 game winning streak

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SugarLandDream8, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zilches

zilches Member

I can't figure out why people of your ilk don't just become fans of another team until T-Mac is traded or retires. So much energy spent in sheer maliciousness.

2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

In only a few posts SugarLandDream8 you've become my least liked poster.

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

the "real" truth would be in actually watching those games. I know there was one particular game, towards the end of the streak, where he went off in the closing minutes, basically clinching the win for us. Perhaps he played poorly in some games and the team carried him then, but let's not pretend tmac was the water boy and still got his name in the record books..

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

Well isn't it interesting how you're the only one insisting that Tmac took all the credit for himself? You didn't even provide a link where Tmac was saying **** like this. Show some proof where Tmac said the 22 win streak was all on him before you come out with this crap.

So Tmac had low scoring %s in 8 out of the 22 games. That's just 36% of the whole streak, and its just points. What about the assists and rebs he got in those games, and the other 64% of the time where he shot great? :rolleyes:

Point is everyone contributed on that 22 win streak. It was a total team effort, and Tmac himself acknowledged it. More importantly that 22 win streak is done, we have a way different team now. Why are you still fixating on it?

5. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

This board is out of control. People are almost schizophrenic when it comes to our players.

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

Show me a post where the supposedly "me-mac" fans claimed he won 22 games without Yao. My guess is you invented it along with Tmac claiming sole credit for the streak, because Yao Ming was actually around for 6 or so of the streak before he went down :rolleyes:

7. SugarLandDream8

idk I never seen superstars suck in 37% of their games and still be called superstars. It seems to me MJ was pretty good day in and day out. It seems to me the true stars rarely every have a bad game maybe 5% of the time. To be bad in almost 40% of the time really leads me to believe the Me-Mac cool aid has a lot of people fooled. Afterall name me one superstar who has never been to the 2nd round in what his 13th season in the NBA. Role players are inconsistent.

8. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Are you done yapping now? Nobody likes you.

9. Deep Waters

Deep Waters Member

If all the pessimists apart of Clutchfans would refrain from typing and instead shout all of their rants & finger pointing accusations at every Rockets home game, we'd have the loudest NBA arena. :eek: Plus, Clutch the Bear wouldn't have to climb 28 steps in the air to get a reaction!

10. Landlord Landry

why are there no videos of mcgrady taking all the credit?

11. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Why are there no videos of McGrady passing all the credit? ;)

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

this.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

:rolleyes: Right. He helped or led the team spiritually. But he was also playing with a bum knee and shoulder problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.