1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's Travel and the cost to American Taxpayers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by eric.81, Feb 17, 2017.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

b**** doesn't pay taxes but expects us to pay for his bullshit. This guy is quite possibly one of the worst human beings ever.

2. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't forget the security expenses accrued every time his sons make business trips. Taxpayers are indirectly paying for the Trumps to promote their business.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

I'll be honest, when I toured Reagan's Air Force One at his library I was less than impressed with it. It felt dated. I wanted more. Image is everything. So gold plate your airplane Trump and gives us something to respect, admire and be feared. This is one upgrade I don't mind.

4. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

183 mil isn't that much money in the grand scheme of things. However it's funny Obama got so much critism.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I read the article as $183m is *just* for security at Trump Tower. Approx .5 Million$/day times 365 days = 183

6. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump is definitely ensuring Mar-a-lago guests have a great experience purchasing time at is private White House:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...eveals-trump-invited-club-guests-to-watch-his

For $200K+, you too can have a seat at the operational tables of the executive branch!

Edit: Gotta add that Trump is telegraphing his aim to keep up these personally profitable trips by now calling it the "Southern White House", since, you know, with spring right around the corner, calling it the "Winter White House" wasn't gonna float.

Tax returns anyone?

#26 JeffB, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    Rox225 likes this.
  7. cheke64

cheke64 Member

You guys forgot to add the illegal immigrant raid cost + the vibramium wall he plans to build.

8. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member