1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's biggest lie thus far in month 2 of his presidency

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Feb 27, 2017.

1. adoo

adoo Member

2. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Our moronic populace is getting exactly what we deserve . The educated portion of the populace also shares blame for not interacting and trying to educate others that were not as fortunate .

Invisible Fan and DudeWah like this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

"We are going to repeal Obamacare. We are going to replace Obamacare with something so much better." -- Feb 6, 2016

“We’re going to have a plan that’s going to be great for people.” -- Trump, Feb 22, 2017

"We have a plan that I think is going to be fantastic. It's going to be released fairly soon. I think it's going to be something special ... I think you're going to like what you hear." -- Trump, today

Where is this plan? It's not like he hasn't had the time. What a bullsh!t artist.

#3 Buck Turgidson, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  4. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I know right?! It has already been 5 weeks by golly.

5. Buck Turgidson

...or 5 months...or a year. It's usually best to be serious about things and attempt to have at least the framework of a plan before you say you have the concept of a plan before you say you have a plan (see ISIS) TBA. But you're right, it's not like he has ever dealt with or campaigned on specifics about anything.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I note the absence of ipaman, russianlegend, granville, spaceghost, and other Trump supporters.

joshuaao likes this.
  7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

But everyone knew that Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals. Looking forward to that!

8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Obama himself has been challenging Republicans to draft a new plan for 4+ years to call their bluff cause he knew they had no plan and were just playing politics.

Maybe Trump gets a pass for only having A YEAR to have his team draft a plan during his campaign, but the Republicans have had 4 to 7 years to draft many options they could have had ready to choose from when Trump or a Republicans came into office. Just shows the Repeal and Replace nonsense was nothing but politics. They are the dog who caught the car.

9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

It's like really hard you guys. I mean...like...it's really hard.

10. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

You just can't tell how hard it is because his hands are so small. ;)

11. wouldabeen23

wouldabeen23 Contributing Member

Or this, Obama is behind the leaks:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...cs/donald-trump-barack-obama-leaks/index.html

Hard to tell exactly what he is saying as his sentence construction is Jerry Jones-level-disjointed:

"No, I think he is behind it. I also think it is politics, that's the way it is," Trump replied.

Trump then discussed the leaks that have disrupted his first month in office.

"You never know what's exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you're probably right or possibly right, but you never know," Trump said in the interview, a clip of which was released Monday night. "No, I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it. And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. And it will probably continue."

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

And, Obama and the military are to blame for the Navy Seal's death during Trump's info-gathering mission in Yemen:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ryan-owens-seal-raid_us_58b58852e4b0780bac2d58c6

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

He makes me embarrassed.

14. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

How could we have ever expected one of the biggest bullshit artists to ever live to be a bullshit artist?

15. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Thread started at 7:44pm and your garbage post was less than 3 hours later. You expect me to respond in less than 3 hours while there is a Rox game on?!?! You've sunk to a new low, you're pure scum.

16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't expect anything.

17. NewRoxFan

Its getting close to a full day, and still no posts... well, other than the one whining about not having been given enough time to respond. Funny, he had enough time to whine, but not enough time to defend trump. Also oddly enough he had enough time during the game to post this on his favorite topic... monitoring who goes into what bathroom: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/texas-politics-bathroom-bill.279764/page-5#post-10953250

Heh... probably waiting to receive his instructions and talking points from Rush, Hannity, Fox news

18. ipaman

Well keep taking notes then boy.

19. ipaman

***Stalker Alert***

20. NewRoxFan

Hey, you chose to lie... I just provided the proof you lied.

FranchiseBlade likes this.