1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump: "You need to live with it"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Yes the virus has been a horrible thing but it happened.
    Quit blaming it on Trump.
    That's doesn't help anybody.

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Anyone who thinks he doesn’t deserve or need blame for the response is crazy.

We see it all the time where he reacts to the coverage on all issues big and small. If the consensus is “all good... not his issue” he wouldn’t spend a second of his time doing the things he needs to do such as using the defense production act to get equipment needed to hospitals who are strained right now.

Go ask @BallaDoc if Trump should be pressured to do more.

Did Trump create the virus himself? Of course not. Does he deserve a ton of blame for the fact our country has suffered the worst of any other country in the world... rivaled only by freaking blowhard Bolsanaro? Of course he does.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The Great Depression was a horrible thing that happened. They shouldn't have blamed Herbert Hoover, that didn't help anybody...

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Apples and oranges.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

#TrumpVirus

"Quit blaming it on Trump." ... He has no problem & likes to blame everyone else for his failing(s). It's Obama's fault, China's fault, WorldHealthOrganization, Democrat's fault, fake news media's fault, everyone else's fault but mine!

He, quite frankly, doesn't care.

OK you want to be "positive" instead of negative but hoping, praying, saying the virus will go away, it's fading away, it's going to magically disappear ... that's not a response.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY DONALD!

and better get busy visiting all the families of those we've lost...

RayRay10, arkoe, No Worries and 5 others like this.
  6. HROZ

HROZ Member

Cases Reported?

7. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

I have some good friends going through this right now.
    I commiserate with you and your family.

8. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Tested.

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

And trump doesn’t help anybody when refuses to wear a mask and continuing down playing the virus. How much of his supporters don’t wear masks because of the president. Are you that stupid?

#129 AleksandarN, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    RayRay10, deb4rockets and DVauthrin like this.
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You need to deal with it.

11. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Do you really believe DT would have insisted Obama go visit 130k families?

12. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

No need.

13. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Ohh, I'm all insulted agin.
    Individual states are mandating mask wearing.
    I doubt the majority of protesters gave much thought to helping prevent the spread of the virus.
    Better hand that stimulus check back.

#133 Wattafan, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  14. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again how many of his followers refuse to wear masks because of him? Do you think his continuing messaging on the coronavirus is helping the situation. Where is his leadership. Heck look at Canada. You see the difference

15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

As we just made the drive from Florida to Texas and back via Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana, I suspect less than 60% of people we encountered in indoor public spaces were wearing masks.

RayRay10, No Worries and AleksandarN like this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump is the President. That comes with a lot of power and but also responsibility. It should be expected the President takes criticism and saying we shouldn't criticize the President because of how tough things are for him just shows weakness on his part.

Speaking for me personally I've said from the beginning I don't hold Trump directly responsible for the disease. I could also forgive early mistakes made what is damning though is the failure to take any responsibility for anything that's happened. That isn't leadership and just excusing it isn't really helping the Presidency or the country.

RayRay10, arkoe and DVauthrin like this.
  17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL because no 130K didn't die under Obama's watch.

Only under your dear reverend leader.

RayRay10, deb4rockets and Ubiquitin like this.
  18. BallaDoc

BallaDoc Member

I
    Yes it does help everyone involved. If there is constant pressure on him and his administration and more swing votes are swayed to removing this giant piece of **** you as a citizen will prosper. At this current time he has made it clear that your life does not matter to him or his friends in power.

I have detailed this so many times but I will continue to do so to remind those who sadly need to be reminded at how repugnant of a person he is. He’s truly the biggest piece of shot known to man. If you’re too dumb to see through that at this point then I truly don’t feel bad if you should succumb to the hurricane he has created.

1) in January I knew this disease was coming. If a lowly ICU doctor in San Antonio is preparing for this virus. Then why is the president of the free world not following suit. With my limited access to the world I knew that should if this virus should reach it had the potential to be devastating. I with my colleagues in January Began reading and later listening to lectures from friends who had dealt with the disease And in March started developing surge protocols I’d lowly physicians started preparing why did the federal government not do the same.

2) initial response to covid by the orange **** face was atrocious. Initially he delayed travel bans and when he did they were laughably enforced. We have a mid level provider in our group with sick family in China she was visiting regularly prior to March. This is when covid was in it’s throws over there. You would assume America would’ve screened and mandated quarantine on her return to the states after being in China for 2 weeks. What do you think actually happened? Yup you’re right nothing. No screening she came right across the border and right back to work in the IcU.

3) downplaying the initial consequences of this virus. I don’t have to tell y’all just look up his comments since February. Initially it’s a hoax. Then it’s some grand democratic conspiracy to kill the world and shut down the world to get him out of presidency. Then it’s just ten cases. Then we have it controlled. Then it will be gone by the summer. Then the heat will kill it How much of his dick do you gotta keep sucking to realize he ain’t coming for ya suckers.

4) failure to implement sound pandemic action plans. This has also been well documented but hey to remind you he literally fired the pandemic team. This has been a trend with the repubs cutting funding to all educational avenues and departments designed to keep us safe. I guess if it’s not a threat of war or a scary brown man who prays to Allah you’ll lose your funding. Then not mandating masks on a federal level and being antagonistic towards people who said to do it. In what world does a mask become a political topic of debate. How stupid can some of you ****s be. It’s literally a mask. Just wear it it does nothing and if we’re wrong you were inconvenienced very little. Not mandating national lockdowns. He didn’t fall in lock step with the rest of western civilization and we paid dearly. Not only are we surging again but our economy will forcibly be corrected. So you lost the economic and health front. Then the issue of PPE and health supply it is again documented that even after being briefed on the potential impact of corona the federal government made Sales of ppe to foreign countries. Early on when hospitals were scrambling to find enough ppe and vents trump delayed signing the defense production act which would’ve spurred on job growth and medical supplies needed. His defense in declining to sign or enforcing it was that our fear manufacturers didn’t need his push to start producing. Just like his policy for reopening states was up to governors. His policy is inaction and state rights. It’s like if harden said y’all figure it out imma hang on the bench. Then when certain states enacted policies he didn’t like he literally spurred on white suprecaist gun nuts to march for their rights. When trump finally gets around to getting supplies he literally started buying up stocks docked for other countries and states. He outbid and kept a federal reserve of ppe and antagonized governors of supposed blue states (who have red voters in need of vents last I checked) that he wouldn’t play ball with them. To top this all off he started claiming healthcare workers were stealing supplies and should’ve known what the surplus of supplies should’ve been before the pandemic. Literal quotes from his family kushner mimicked this. That the federal reserve was not for states use. He dreaded health care workers and stated we were stealing supplies. This **** said my companions were stealing supplies. Let that sink in. People willing to sacrifice their life for your fat asses are being told we steal. It’s like if your general said hey fight this war but I’m giving you no guns or bullets and the ones we have are for my use; you should have enough since I know you hide extra ammo on you. Like seriously **** you.

5) dangerous counter info. This guy literally asked if ingesting bleach could kill the virus on live tv. He literally asked if heat could kill it in your body. How ****ing stupid is this idiot. Then on top of it people believed him. We actually had people try it. Newsflash bleach is bad for you. The plaquenil scandal is also infamous. I remember when everyone was trialed on it. I was like wtf why are we using this. I remember him calling out for the use of it and how it could save everyone. I also remember him muzzling Fauci I’m answering questions on its effectiveness and I have read the whistleblower comments on how the trump administration bought overseas untested plaquenil and we’re pushing for its use in the American market. This is a career scientist making these claims. Then on top of it the federally subsidized hospital system, veterans affairs, literally published data that it increased mortality. Like he didn’t give a duck if he killed you he wanted to make money. How is this not clear now.

Trump is not alone to blame. Him pence McConnell Abbott every single ****ing republican and republican Voter has brought this on. These are facts. Listening to trump is costing lives. So he is very much to blame and we should keep doing it so we get his lard ass outta here and hopefully in jail sucking Putin’s *******.

19. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Thanks for posting this. @Wattafan if he even reads it, will post nothing more than a 3 sentence response. He has no answers, no thorough rebuttals. Just dismissive talking points that he gets from Fox News.

20. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

You might as well tweet at rando bots because this was wasted on @Wattafan @dachuda86 their parsers are based on last gen tech bro

Kaboom they just got burnt

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.