1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Should Invite Putin to White House ASAP

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ipaman, Mar 5, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Actually, if they received bad parenting, that would have been on ipaman...

2. Granville

Granville Member

Which you don't know a damn thing about the dynamics of his household. Just because you disagree with the guy on a message board doesn't mean he isn't doing a fantastic job as a parent/

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The guy can't think. Granted, anyone is allowed to be a parent in this country (MAGA). It just makes one think sometimes.

4. Granville

Granville Member

You like to cling to stupid positions, don't you? It's low to drag his kids in to this to use against him.

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

If ipaman is telling his KIDS that the media and DC politicians are like diarrhea to be flushed down the toilet and intelligence and military leaders should be slapped in the face . . . I'm not the one who is low.

6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

My son would say he thinks I'm right-on most of the time, but sometimes, I'm full of ****. He said that to me once last year (he's 21, though). You know, I was on one of those 'do as I say, not as i do' kicks, and he said, "Dad, sometimes you're really full of ****." I was severely pissed at the time, but we had a good laugh about it this past weekend.

He was right, too, about that. Just didn't like the way he said it. First time he ever used a cuss word at me. I am usually intelligent, but I have those "full of ****" moments as well.

(BTW, my son is graduating with a BA in Political Science from the University of South Carolina- with a 3.87 GPA- so, yes, I'm full of it sometimes- but damnit, at least I did one thing right in my life!!).

Deckard and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

8. Granville

Granville Member

He doesn't think like you do on some subjects that you've had a discussion with him on. That doesn't give you the right to carry that disagreement over to his parenting. I suggest you think about that.

9. NewRoxFan

btw, I wonder if you would be as quick to jump to the defense of someone you disagreed with politically? Would that be "clinging"?

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

OK, I have thought about it.
    I think calling large groups of people diarrhea is reprehensible. Suggesting to flush them down the toilet smacks of Nazi coding.
    Advocating violence against large groups of people (smacking them in the face) is . . . advocating violence against large groups of people.
    This type of parent sucks.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Granville hypocrite strikes again

12. NewRoxFan

Congrats to you and more so to your son. My oldest daughter graduated in December magna c*m laude from Sam Houston State with a major in Political Science (minored in Spanish and Sociology). She will start her masters in Homeland Security at Sam in the fall. She is also getting a paralegal certificate at U of H this summer, and may eventually try for her law degree. She is way smarter than I am... and a more stubborn debater than I am. My youngest will start at Texas State to get her degree in radiology in the fall as well. I'll need a second job soon.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. Granville

Granville Member

Where did I use someone's chilldren as an instrument to attack them?

14. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Are you practicing Trump lies? I didn't use children as an instrument to attack. I asked God to help the children of this guy who wants to flush diarrhea-people down the toilet and slap military leaders in the face. I pity the children, who presumably were born without such idiotic ideas as those their father broadcasts.

15. Granville

Granville Member

You're not very bright, are you? You need God's help.

16. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Maybe you should slap me in the face and flush me down the toilet. Better yet, tell your children to do so.

17. Granville

Granville Member

No....that would be irrelevant comparison to you clinging to a stupid position

18. Granville

Granville Member

Have a good night

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Not out of spite. Trump needs to contain this Russia thing; it's the closest anyone can get to calling him a foreign-born Muslim; and Republicans are already assured Democrats will be out of the White House until 2020, so they'll have no problem investigating Trump into oblivion and then impeaching him if they have to.

20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Trump is also the first president to put an immigrant in the White House (Melania) since the 19th century. In fact, she is the only person born in a Communist country ever to inhabit the White House. Ironic.