1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump retreats to underground bunker

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 31, 2020.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

Dickless is turning off the lights and hiding in a bunker.

AleksandarN, Reeko, Ziggy and 3 others like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

President Trump unloads on the nation's governors on a call, calls on them to step up enforcement: "You have to dominate, if you don’t dominate you’re wasting your time. They’re going to run over you, you’re going to look like a bunch of jerks. You have to dominate."

In audio obtained by @CBSNEws, Trump tells governors: "Washington was under very good control, but we’re going to have it under much more control. We’re going to pull in thousands of people."

Trump tells governors: "You’ve got to arrest people, you have to track people, you have to put them in jail for 10 years and you’ll never see this stuff again," per audio obtained by @CBSNews

One person listening in on the call describes the president's words and tone as "unhinged."

On the call, Trump references Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Milley and Attorney General Bill Barr. "We will activate Bill Barr and activate him very strongly," Trump says.

MORE: Trump tells governors later: "You’re making a mistake because you're making yourselves look like fools. And some have done a great job. But a lot of you, it’s not – it’s not a great day for our country."

TRUMP ADDS: "You know when other countries watch this, they’re watching this, the next day wow, they’re really a push over. And we can’t be a push over. And we have all the resources – it’s not like we don’t have the resources. So, I don’t know what you’re doing."

3. Senator

Senator Member

to solve this , we have to be honest. Obama (a much kinder public speaker) than Trump did so on numerous occasions and absolutely nothing happened. Snipers still took aim at cops. Words are only words and the action of th epublic will always show what the real response is.

No other minority group or ethnicity comes close to that level of hate fand are appreciative of any opportunities presented. Though they came with nothing.

The media has so aggressively mobilized the far left on trump, not realizing people are just tuning them out (hence their surefire clinton win turned into a loss), anything he say will be used to justify further violence. Hollywood dorks are funding the riots and no one is prosecuting them. AOC is telling people how to riot without getting caught and hiding incriminating evidence. Hate, not reason, is causing the left to eat itself from the inside out, while the right is benefitting from this (unfairly so). Don't get me started on antifa. So the nice guy Obama doesn't say anything about internal issues because he fears backlash and the same thing happens as Trump who only harps on those issues. Either way, results are the same. It's not a leadership issue. It's not 1 racist (or just a guy on a power trip) cop in Minnesota. You can talk to African American cops if you trust them more and their opinions are no different about this now thankless job. Stop looking to others and look at yourself... this problem is not as complex as you want it to be.

4. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I agree with you wholeheartedly because we’re a family, and families have arguments and differences but to let an outsider, especially a freaking ChiCom who has no clue what freedom is, and for all you know he could and he is an instigator working for WinnieTheFlu, to crap on our president, common man.

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Most of us have WNBA on ignore. I had no idea he/she was in this thread until he/she got someone’s goat. Recommend ignore function to folks. It’s awesome.

No need to smear fellow Americans by lumping them with some rando foreign account. We have enough problems and divisions already.

on topic, I’m glad our POTUS is following the advice of Atlanta’s mayor. I honestly am. He doesn’t have the tools (sincerity, honesty, and empathy), to help heal this country in crisis.

Yung-T, arkoe, AleksandarN and 4 others like this.
  6. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Yung-T, B-Bob, AleksandarN and 4 others like this.
  7. CCorn

CCorn Member

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

First fox & friends, and now...

Yung-T, AleksandarN, B-Bob and 6 others like this.
  9. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Or, ORRR...

How about he assesses the situation, and then come out nationally, as a leader, the way he should, and addresses the nation directly, with empathy, but firmly so that people understand he means business? Promise people that you understand their concerns and will work to address them. Hell, you could even throw in an "if you vote for me I'll spend the next four years doing this" type thing.

Oh wait, he doesn't exhibit any of those traits. Empathy. Strength. Leadership. None.

He's the ultimate fake it till you make it phony.

Yung-T and RayRay10 like this.
  10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Obama did not change the systemic racism in our legal system. You are steering away from the facts.

But Obama did at least speak about the problems.

Yung-T and RayRay10 like this.
  11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

12. generalthade_03

I’d appreciate your civil comment although it was not addressed to me directly. We have dealt with another ChiCom like WNBA in the past who is now banned. At first, I did just like you suggested but he keeps upping the ante on his insults. I brought the topic up in one my threads and the mods took notice and gave him the boots. The disturbing thing was that ChiCom was not unanimously condemned and hadn’t been for the mods banning him, he would still be around here like this WNBA. I’m not smearing my fellow Americans, but it hurts my heart to see shiet like this. Like you’ve said, we have enough problems and divisions, at least we can come together and not letting any commie punking us.

#72 generalthade_03, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
  13. Nook

Nook Member

Honestly that looks like a normal Wednesday in Southern Illinois.

Some very friendly folks there if you have the right look.

Yung-T, FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  14. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What world are you living in? We have no leader; just a selfish child crying all the time and doing absolutely NOTHING but spread hate, lies, and put money into the pockets of his family.

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I wonder if some GOP governors are gonna listen to Trump and call in the military to escalate the situation.

LabMouse and RayRay10 like this.
  16. generalthade_03

That’s right, I still remember many of his inspiring speeches, the man was a great orator. According to him, it was “ just words, just speeches”, unfortunately bodies of LEO were dropping like flies plus all the lootings and riots during his reign.

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

18. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

19. Newlin

Newlin Member

Oh boy. Trump calls other people weak after he spends the weekend curled up in the fetal position in his bunker.

Yung-T, AleksandarN, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  20. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

The man hiding that was hiding in a bunker is calling people weak. Okay.

Yung-T likes this.