1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump news: canceling ad buys in Ohio, NC, and FL (also news on Trump sexual assault tape)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Oct 7, 2016.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Another Bush bites the dust.

*please clap

2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

grab them by the p***y is what I want my signature to be. if I was in a band I would have a song called grab them by the p***y.

3. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

“Grab them by the p***y,” Trump says.

Someone needs to songify this.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm kind of getting a kick out of all the pundits having total autonomy over the word "p***y" for at least the weekend.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

That's hilarious. The GOP absolutely deserves this for nominating that moron.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

he could be a pedophile and people like RL wouldn't care.

7. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey tj, li'l t it's just like the "whitey tape". Only... uhmm... real.

8. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

He's out.

9. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

It's a shame Pence wasn't on top of the ticket. Regardless of my objections on some of his positions, at the very least you would have much more intelligent discourse in the media, during the debates, etc.

Or even Paul Ryan. Now there's someone you can disagree with but respect highly.

10. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

This just goes to show how uneducated, delusional and moronic a lot of republicans are. After all, these are the people who nominated this racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic misogynist Trump.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Just anyone would have been better than Trump.....well maybe not Chris Christie, but pretty much anyone else.

12. dandorotik

Exactly. It's like us on here - there's nothing wrong with having opposing viewpoints, but, you know, discuss it reasonably and intelligently. Maybe the one good thing about this whole election is that I learned to be better about not flying off the handle during political discussion. Discuss things on a web forum the way you would if you were face-to-face with the person. I still have a ways to go- but maybe that's what I learned after watching this train wreck of a candidate and the ugly internet conversations that have taken place this cycle. Thanks, Donald!!

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Let's be real. A lot of these Trump supporters were democrats but switched when Trump went against globalization

14. dandorotik

Can you imagine Trump ever uttering something remotely close in intelligence compared to this??

Namely, we have to restrain spending, we have to have adequate revenues, and we have to incentivize growth. It’s a three-part formula. The specifics can be negotiated depending upon whether we’re acting in good faith or not. And what Senator Simpson and Erskine did was to bring Republicans and Democrats alike to the table, and you had the full range of ideological views from I think Tom Coburn to Dick Durbin. And they reached an agreement. But what is very hard to do is to then take that agreement if you don’t believe that you’re going to be able to move the other side. And where we are now is in this gridlocked dysfunction. So you’ve got Democrats saying that, you know, you have to have more revenues; that’s the sine qua non of any kind of agreement. You have Republicans saying no, no, no on revenues; you have to cut much more deeply into spending. Well, looks what’s happened. We are slowly returning to growth.- Clinton

Invisible Fan and Nolen like this.
  15. Newlin

Newlin Member

Trump is a really vile human being. Of course Bill Clinton is just as bad, if not worse. I'll be glad when this election is over.

16. dandorotik

Hey, what would happen if Pence decided to drop off the ticket? Is there a precedent for that? Like in the early 70s or something?

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly if the GOP had any credibility whatsoever, they'd dump Trump from the ticket immediately. Sure it might hand the election to Hillary but

1. They did that when they gave the nomination to Trump to begin with

and

2. At least have some respect for yourself while losing.

18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Trump is done. Officially.

19. dandorotik

S
    Yes, but would they even have time to do that? And would it be Pence? Or could they pick someone else? I mean, it's exactly 30 days from the election.

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They could pick anyone they wanted, but I have no idea who would even want that because stepping up a month before the election, there's next to no chance they'd win and so anyone who has future aspirations wouldn't want to accept the loss. I think they'd probably have to roll with Pence, but he seems tainted due to proximity to Trump.