1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump makes history, steps into North Korea

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Andre0087, Jun 30, 2019.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

David Frum

You are posting thoughts from one of the main guys who helped start the Iraq war.

2. Nook

Nook Member

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Why would you want to read my tweets? I use twitter for work (technology)- and sports-related topics. I post my political stuff here. I suspect people can read enough of those here. Any other irrelevant questions?

And if you wish to discuss Frum's "Axis of Evil" line from a speech he wrote for GWB I'd suggest starting up a topic on it. You may not get much interest, but knock yourself out.

4. NewRoxFan

Seems you really want to discuss the phrase "axis of evil"... again, why don't you start up a new thread on it?

5. Nook

Nook Member

The whole North Korea flirtation is nothing more than two marginal leaders mutually using each other as a diversion and for potential political gain.

6. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I want to discuss this guy David Frum who helped start the Iraq war. Do you have to broadcast this warmonger's views here?

7. WNBA

WNBA Member

mass murder dictator.....

yankees are fed with too much propganda.

8. NewRoxFan

Again, start up a thread on David Frum and the Iraq war and discuss it there. Here I find Frum's criticism of trump both pertinent and accurate. I will provide you with his tweet again:

If you disagree with what he wrote you should share those thoughts. Otherwise you're simply babbling...

9. NewRoxFan

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Reposting my post from the previous page, with one edit:

You're a megaphone for a guy who literally has used his writing to help start a war, the Iraq war.
    Do you consider yourself anti-war?

11. NewRoxFan

I don't consider myself pro- or anti-war. But again, what does that question have to do with what Frum tweeted:

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

This is becoming a waste of my time, but I'll try to get you to stop blowing Republican warmonger David Frum:

Frum tweets: "Trump looking like a complete chump". . . . That's opinion, not fact.
    Frum tweets: "sold Trump the same Brooklyn Bridge" . . . .That's not a fact; that's a metaphor that expresses an opinion.
    Frum tweets: "record the shame forever" . . . . That's an opinion.

Thanks for broadcasting the opinions of the speechwriter who helped start the Iraq war!
    I prefer your opinions to his.

13. NewRoxFan

You seem to be only interested in wasting time, arguing pointlessly. Again, I posted Frum's tweet a few times. You seem to only want to dismiss them based on his role as speechwriter for GWB. Then when pushed enough you respond with a time-consuming and irrelevant deconstruction of his tweet (facts? opinions? Why?).

I post tweets. A lot. You should know this by now. If you don't like to read tweets, or find them a waste of your time, hit the "ignore" button. Won't matter to me.

14. Nook

Nook Member

You are an idiot.

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You need to recognize: that post from Republican warmonger David Frum, that you are so proud of, is just a bunch of opinions. You don't need to post other people's opinions here all the time. Post facts, in support of your own opinions.

I'm not posting on that Frum ******* again.

You say you're neither pro-war nor anti-war. Interesting.

16. adoo

adoo Member

u need to recognize that you tend to post opinions / false equivalencies, not facts

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Not gonna bother to reply.

Please no one else post from Republican warmonger David Frum right now. The Iraq war was a really, really bad idea.

18. NewRoxFan

[​IMG]

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Lol if you can't take the heat. . . .

20. NewRoxFan

You're the one whining about posts. I find your posts to be confused and pointless.