1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Expected to Pull Out of Paris Climate Agreement

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dobro1229, May 31, 2017.

1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

He's such a small person. I can't for the life of me understand how any conservative can support this little man. He's really got a hold on them (apologies to Smokey Robinson).

He preys upon the emotionally weak. "Yeah, no one's going to laugh at us!!!" Really, delusions of grandeur. He's not doing this for the better of the country. He's doing this b/c he acted like a horse's ass in Europe, he heard that other world leaders were snickering at him, so that's why he did it, to "get back" at them.

Do you conservatives not see the tie-in here????? Based on his own words?? World leaders were not laughing at the U.S. - they were laughing at the buffoon that is Trump.

An ugly footnote in U.S. Presidential history.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I wonder what you think about the American GOP party and its followers being the last ones left fighting this stubborn battle of yours.

All some big leftwing conspiracy. Every country in Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, etc, all in on this big world wide conspiracy theory that American conservatives have dreamed up in their mind.

You guys will continue to backpedal. Just like a few years ago it didn't exist according to conservatives and now most will concede this, now the talking point is "It doesn't matter, besides, muh savings."

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I stated a fact kiddo, you can't even begin to deny it so why the BS spin? Do your best to respond to what I actually said with something relevant or don't bother.

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Do you guys believe in nothing but trolling liberals?

You are arguing against the freaking CEO of Exxon, hardly a tree hugging hippie, among many other CEO's around the world. CEO of Apple, GE, etc. Who do you think you are arguing against? Your an fool if you think you are just trolling liberals by supporting this idiotic move.

Your right wing ideology is about nothing but pissing off liberals. Only you don't even know that you aren't trolling liberals. You at just dumb enough to think that anything that has Obamas name on it is bad for you and America and is a liberal policy you can throw shade at and will just piss off liberals.

Only thing you are supporting today is the promotion that China on the world stage and the resignation from our seat at the table to have a stake in American interests.

Congrats on trolling your way to a weaker country. Pat yourself on the back for that one.

superfob, RocketWalta, B-Bob and 3 others like this.
  6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Most of the stakeholders who have studied this, including the CEOs of major corporations, support it. Most of them. From what little I've read, it seems to make sense to me. Not one of us on here knows all about this topic- and some of us know little.

So, do I go with what the large majority of experts and stakeholders say, or a few others?

7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh it absolutely makes sense to those who would profit from Obama's goal of "necessarily skyrocketing energy prices", I'm talking about it making sense to those who would suffer as a result of "necessarily skyrocketing energy prices"....you know, people Democrats pretend to care about in order to sucker them into voting for them.

Of course guys like Musk or energy companies would like to increase energy prices.....they stand to profit from it.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This proves that it was never about them really caring about climate change. If they were in it for the right reasons, they'd be willing to renegotiate.

10. NewRoxFan

11. NewRoxFan

12. NewRoxFan

13. WNBA

WNBA Member

The jobs, economy, (and 20% energy bill increase, lol) are negligible compared with what the global warming is doing to the Earth..

If USA is not in it, the Paris deal is pretty much pointless. USA alone will do the same amount the damage that all other 200 countries manage their best to fix.

Thanks to Trump and his brainless minions.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol, then source your fact and I'll respond to it.

You realize climate change affects the poor, right? You seem to not grasp this simple fact.

No Worries likes this.
  15. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

All of which will very likely happen even if the US doesn't hurt their poor by jacking up their energy prices and taking away jobs and harming the economy. You still haven't made an argument for the Paris Agreement

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Funny how suddenly the party that's been waging war against the poor in favor of corporations cares about the poor.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  18. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I mean, if Mr. Trump sponsors legislation to make Bacon the official vegetable of the US, I might actually consider voting for him in 2020.

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Hopefully God will clear the way for President Mike Pence ASAP.

20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member