1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump continues striking back hard against female opponent!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Anticope

Anticope Member

Because they already ran on this issue in 2012 trying to blame Obama for it. Benghazi is nothing more than a partisan witch hunt that only far right nuts give a crap about at this point.

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Do you not understand that Hillary Clinton apologized for the "super predators" remark as well as the way she handled the email situation? You just don't get that your candidate would make it so much easier on himself if he would just (a) apologize, or (b) not comment. But he's incapable, so every problem he has to deal with is his own fault.

3. dandorotik

I know. Grasping at nitrogen.

4. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Yeah, the media forced him to tweet about this non-story at three in the morning.

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

My candidate is an alpha male. He won't apologize for (a) something he didn't say, or (b) something he said that is right.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

You know what I see? Stamina

STAH-MEEN-NAH

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know where you were when the media was doing extensive coverage over a prolonged period about those emails. Trump continues to get media coverage because he still keeps doing idiotic things and talking about it. His response to criticism that he insulted the the female contestant over her weight, was to say "but she did put on weight". So he continues to insult her. The guy clearly doesn't get it.

It's rigged!? LOL!!!!!

Poor victim Trump.

8. edwardc

edwardc Member

Where's he tax returns this JA shouldn't be allowed to even complain about emails.

9. dandorotik

And that is why he will lose the election. Not because of (a), but because of (b)- and because he is very rarely right.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You missed my point altogether. I and the American voters DO NOT care about who or what he said about this lady. The media thinks if they cover it enough times people will think it's a big deal(it's not). What does this have to do with economy, ISIS, healthcare? It's the media trying hit Trump with unimportant issue to hurt his character. This coming from media that has either endorsed Hillary or donated to her campaign.

11. Anticope

Anticope Member

Donald Trump could drop a deuce on a nun on live TV and RocketsLegend (and many others) would still be on board. What a bunch of sheep.

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

He has been more right about almost every issue then hack politician. Most recently during the debates, he talked about nation's run down infrastructure and what happens a couple days later, NJ train crashes, 100 hurt. The man knows what he's talking about.

13. dandorotik

I am reposting this with permission from someone on another site- just can't stop laughing:

Trump as Titanic Captain:

Before crash - "No, I don't believe that there is an iceberg in front of us, that is a hoax perpetrated by the liberal media trying to slow us from sailing to NYC in record time."

After crash - "We were just viciously attacked by an iceberg, without provocation. Even though the steering system was rigged, and the iceberg was definetely leaning to the left, we beat that iceberg and will still break the record."

Filling lifeboats - "I will get into my own boat first, and use my boat to command the rest of the lifeboat fleet. You, Miss Piggy, let me say, you are too heavy and might sink a boat...go run around the deck and lose some weight. Now for the rest of you, I will take 33% of the rich, 25% in middle class, and 12% in the lower class. The remainder of you are illegally on this boat in the first place...isn't that right, Jack?"

As the boat is sinking - "If we had built a wall around it, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, we would never had hit that iceberg, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words. What we really needed was more guns...we could have shot up that iceberg."

Pointing out other boats that are overflowing with passengers - ""I think the only difference between me and other survivors is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful. And they lack stamina. Look at that one...she is disgusting, with blood coming out of her, wherever."

Viewing the stern going under - "Look. My rudders are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my boat."

On the Carpathia, watching bodies floating in water - "Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical icebergic terrorism. If we can recover the 33,000 deleted telegraphs, we will see that we knew that the iceberg was coming.

THE TRUTH...

FranchiseBlade and El Güero like this.
  14. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

so the solution is obviously less taxes, less regulations and less government spending.

15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I get that I don't get Trump. But I also really don't get why he would go on a fairly offensive Twitter rant at 3:30 am given he should be sound asleep.

SwoLy-D likes this.
  16. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I thought you guys may have seen this, but... like to hear it? Here it go' :cool:

ALICIA MACHADO EN LA GRANJA
    NSFW:

17. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL! Never change, @SwoLy-D

18. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

[​IMG]

jsingles and Rashmon like this.
  19. dandorotik

Anyone else want to take a whack at it? Ok, here goes- if American voters do not care about who or what he said, why does Mr. Trump feel the need to defend himself to the point of absurdity? The media would've dropped it within a day if he used one of the suggested phrases I mentioned. Your guy keeps doing it to himself. According to your logic- HE is the one who is focusing on things that the American people don't care about, and HE is forcing the media to cover it by prolonging the problem. Could you imagine, just for one second, if Hillary Clinton had this type of tirade against someone??????? The media would go apeshit. Your guy does so many absolutely asinine things that they can't even keep up with it.

It is all on him.

20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Americans don't care, that's why we can't stop talking about it. Makes sense. To be fair, this is the same line we get about Clinton. "Nobody cares about emails. This is a fake scandal." Maybe not you, but character issues are important to a lot of people. He's really hurting himself here.