1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Approval at 55%! Go Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Feb 16, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

maybe Trump was referring to the line to get into Tom Cotton's town hall:

Trump speech. #Low Energy zZzzzz. People wanting to speak out against Cotton, republicans, and Trump policies: #High Energy!

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not a surprise that Trump would lie about crowd size.

3. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Fake news, sad. Next.

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I look forward to the plays nearby the desert campfires

5. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

I thought the clown was going to leave it up to the states to decide. I love how conservatives hate big government until it goes against their narrative.

sirbaihu likes this.
  6. NewRoxFan

Apparently, there was excitement for Trump inside the CPAC convention. Here you see Trump supporters waiving Trump flags...

7. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

LOL, comedians could not come up with materials this good.

8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

He hasn't been that much of a disappointment. Lol

9. NewRoxFan

Hey, that will be a great campaign poster for Trump 2020...

"Trump, He hasn't been that much of a Disappointment"

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Just LOL at your idiocy! You claim you don't live in a liberal echo chamber, then immediately you compare President Trump to Vlad Lenin. Now that is rich, my friend. Diversify your circle of friends, step out of your liberal echo chamber.

11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I like how he labeled Trump Supporters as White Nationalists at the very end when he was complaining about being labeled.

12. NewRoxFan

But isn't your president pursuing an nationalism economic policy? Doesn't his own chief strategist refer to himself as a nationalist? An economic nationalist? Seems you are well on your way.

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Did you not listen to Bannon and Trumps speeches at CPAC. Trump and Bannon ARE NATIONALISTS. Their statements are almost word for word from Alexander Dugin's political philosophy. If you support Trump and don't know that you are supporting a nationalist agenda than I feel sorry for your ignorance.

However I was pretty clear that I don't think Republicans know what they are supporting. Its a lack of education on European political history. Especially the Russian Revolution under Lenin. If you are a conservative that doesn't know any better, I absolutely see how Trump's message can seem like something that is just a new take on your own beliefs.

Don't take my word for it. Do the research yourself and educate yourselves. This is Nationalism based on Lenin & Dugin's philosophy pushed by Bannon.

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Why are you leaving the white part out this time?

15. dobro1229

Uhh... I live in Texas. If you think I'm surrounded by a Liberal Echo Chamber than you are the idiot. I hear nothing but Trump/Bannon propaganda all day every day. You act like you are arguing with someone from San Francisco or something. Most Rockets fans probably live in Texas dude.

Reg Trump & Lenin.... I think its unfair to Lenin intellectually to compare him to Trump. However Lenin's political philosophy & as an extension Dugin's philosophy is constantly applauded by Bannon on his radio show & in interviews, and a good portion of his CPAC speech yesterday was ripped right out of Dugin's rhetoric almost word for word.

Dugin is... obviously.... a big fan of Trump, and no surprise... he's a Russian with an ear to Putin.

https://qz.com/871975/aleksandr-dugin-putins-favorite-philosopher-is-a-big-fan-of-donald-trump/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...dugin-the-man-linking-putin-erdogan-and-trump

#95 dobro1229, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  16. dobro1229

There isn't really a difference, but if you want me to be honest..... If I call you a WHITE Nationalist you will automatically go into defensive mode, but there is no difference in the end philosophy. I just want my Republican/Conservative friends to be educated in the Nationalist agenda so they know what they are supporting. This is a big deal, and people need to be informed.

I AM NOT TRYING TO CONVERT ANY CONSERVATIVES TO LIBERALS FYI.

I just want you guys to understand the political philosophies and the historical context. Don't listen to me. Go study history yourself & most importantly... do some research to understand Bannons Philosophy. A conversation about Trumps agenda can come second.

I just think that Conservatives are hearing Bannon and Trump's rhetoric and thinking... "oh this sounds great... a new take on what I already believe", and have no idea what they are truly are pushing down our throats.

This is coming from the Chief Strategist of the White House who is almost certainly the most important person in Trumps ear. A self described Leninist. Its up to YOU GUYS to understand the political philosophies that you are choosing to support. There is major historical context that you owe yourself the time to research to make sure it aligns with your TRUE IDEALS... which I believe most conservatives are NOT Leninists who want to watch the world burn. They believe in law and the constitution. Bannon wants to burn that all down to the ground.

#96 dobro1229, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  17. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Nice projection, as usual.

18. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Sadly Hillary's campaign might have had as its slogan "It could be worse !" Not inspiring, but was true.

justtxyank likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

The funny thing? Trump kept calling her "crooked Hillary". If more folks only knew...

20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member