1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump and the racists

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Aug 15, 2017.

1. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

It wouldn't. Stop buying t
    how old are you? real question. anyone of moderate education and over the age of 30 or so would know the name david duke.

what ideals are you defending over and over and over again on here?

2. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Unless they have been living in a cave, anyone over 35 knows David Duke is the poster boy for the KKK.

#42 Chilly_Pete, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Ted Kaczynski? First of all, I don't know this Ted Kacynski. I've never heard of him! You say he's bad, ok, if he's bad, I disavow, but I don't know him!

4. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

We refer to voters based on their socioeconomic status. It's clear that there are at least two types of Trump supporters: a) those who don't want flyover country to be flyover country anymore (economically motivated), and b) those who want a white nation (socially motivated). They can overlap.

Trump is really vague about only wanting support from the economically motivated group, which makes his intentions for white nation support crystal clear, even if his words aren't.

5. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

As if there weren't a large racially motivated portion of the voters who supported our last president... and he obviously tailored his public comments so as not to piss them off. Folks either care about racism in all its forms or they are racist on some level themselves.

There is only one race... human.

6. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

I don't understand your point. Your answer seems like "what about...?" and i think you call me a racist in the process.

Anyway,

The current case deals with a self professed willingly violent group that the country spent exorbitant capital, natural and human resources to stop less than a century ago.

The country made a clear distinction since that time of what is right and what is wrong.

Flyover country decided they need help and asked for it based on their vote, which is exactly the right way to do it, according to the country. Trump should explicitly support that specifically.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump is a racist. The cat is out of the bag on what we already knew long ago. Now his supporters and defenders can make their choice. Either they don't care he is racist or they are racist themselves.

CometsWin likes this.
  8. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

He is exactly the type to think that he needs Jews to deal with the money and talk to Israel. Also, using the "I have a black friend so I can't be racist" strategy typically doesn't mean s*** when compared to one's actual actions.

9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Don't be a Sucker . . . .

Rocket River

11. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

I can't say for certain that Trump is a racist white supremacist. I do believe that he - like most of these so-called "conservatives" do not consider minorities as intellectual equals. You can go back to his public statements about black people being lazy and not very smart. And let's not even point out the vile things he had to say about Barack Obama. But as his trainwreck presidency lumbers onward, he's looking more and more like this guy:
    [​IMG]

He strikes me as a facist authoritarian who also happens to be narcissistic. But most of all he is a rich arrogant dumbass white man who is comfortable and secure in his white skin. I have no doubt that he holds those who are not white in little regard and uses them for window dressing whenever it suits his fancy. In fact the entire Republican party is like this now which is why I've been getting a huge laugh watching the "Black Republicans" on TV bend over backwards to justify their existence and relevance.

mdrowe00 and Hakeemtheking like this.
  12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Pretty sure that’s the definition of Racism.

They aren’t even trying to hide it anymore.

13. Buck Turgidson

How could he exclude great lawmen such as

[​IMG]

14. conquistador#11

there was another milk hair republican politician, one who is running against Ryan that had his twitter account suspended due to racist tweets. can't recall his name.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Too easy to smack this fool down:

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

are you ****ing stupid? You just quoted a 4 minute video of Trump denouncing Duke? You trolls need to get a life.

#56 RocketsLegend, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You obviously did not watch the video.

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Trump, Duke, Bigotexxx, RussianLegend, BobbytheFool, and et all approve

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Do you realize that if someone doesn't see minorities as their intellectual equals, then yes they are racist.

When someone tells you to move back to India as a cure to our country - like RussianLegend just did to me, I think he's a white supremacist.

it's time we stop pretending - these people are white supremacists. It is certain. They are my enemy.

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

LOL That's great. You can take the racist out of Alabama but you can't take the racism out of the Alabaman.