1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump and the alt-right

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

To clarify, I wasn't lumping you in with them, I'm just saying that you bought into their BS.

2. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

You are in no mans land. Nobody will take you in when needed but your race.
    That is the starting divide. My beliefs aren't new or a revelation. They are historically the norm. Just pay attention.

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What white tradition are we talking about? Enslaving and murdering Africans or murdering and marginalizing Native Americans? Or are you going to tell me again how white people built America?

So who are you going to kill first? How are you going to start your race war? Do tell.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

They are also part of the minority.

Historically they are not the norm, this race stuff popped up around the slave trade.

5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

What tradition? How far do you want to go back? Tradition is always changing with time. So far, with more understanding and seeing the world in a clearer way, the backward stuffs are on the way out.... what are you trying to hang onto? How far back do you want to go? Do you want slave? Do you want white only public school? Do you want segregation? Something more recently lost?

6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

They were too afraid to really come out. But their hero showed up. It's alright. Time is against them.

7. jcee15

I dont care that blacks were slaves or that amerindians were here when Europeans arrived.
    I'm not calling for a race war but if legislation continues to pander to "minorities"(we're 8 percent of the population in the world btw) then arms must be taken against a hostile government and it useful idiots.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

As long as white people are doing the raping and the killing it's no biggie. Alright.

Don't be a p***y dude. You want to start a race war, just say it.

9. jcee15

Trump is a means to an end. Time is against us is sure right.
    Europe being invaded doesn't even register as an evil thing to you either, huh?
    We shall see.

10. jcee15

i think its inevitable seeing as though everyone thinks they created this nation and is entitled to it.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Since Dei never answered, who is behind this white genocide?

This global white genocide that has you pissing your pants right now, whose behind this plot?

12. jcee15

I want a nation of mostly white people because that is my literal extended family. A homeland for only whites is seen as obscene by seemingly intelligent people.
    [​IMG]

13. jcee15

I'm not stupid dude. That's bait
    I know white people aren't asking for low-skill, low pay "refuges" free passage into their countries. Talkin bout birth-rate problems.
    We are a K-selected race. We only have children when we can provide for them handsomely. Which was possible on one income not too long ago.

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Prepare to become Sicilian my friend.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S3yon2GyoiM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

NEETS starting a race war from their basement, lmao

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol, I'd rather be called evil than stupid. I was happier thinking I was a scumbag than finding out instead that I'm a sucker. But, its cool. I've had a number of posters I respect call me a sucker recently.

I think if you think someone is going to help you in times of trouble because of the color of your skin, you've got another thing coming.

17. jcee15

lol, nuh uh.

18. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Fantastic table read.

19. jcee15

I'm not talking about times of trouble... I'm talking about life or death. What you've done for or virtue signaled for doesn't matter when resources and territory are involved.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol that's not bait at all. You nationalist guys are always talking about how there is a white genocide going down so I'd like to know who you think is behind it. Usually when a genocide is going down there is a force behind it.

Also, maybe you should stop trying to speak for other white people?

That's because those intelligent people think race is imaginary. Both genealogy and anthropology has come to the conclusion that race is socially constructed.

I'm sure you think they are part of this mastermind plan to get rid of white people though so I know that will do nothing to sway you.