1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump and the alt-right

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Aug 29, 2016.

1. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Not money, a productive and contributing member of society.

It doesn't take clairvoyance to know that the current iteration of ME would not exist had my Caucasian father from Chicago not met my Hispanic mother from Havana. :rolleyes:

We all need to stop feeding the troll. We're just jerking this guy off.

2. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

I just can't believe I used to agree you cucks and anti-whites for so long.
    there is no going back when you have had a taste of truth.
    I've tried living my old lifestyle and all i see is degeneracy.

The weak being exalted.

The mentally ill hoisted.
    It's disgusting

3. jcee15

Obviously your dad was a cuck. Not surprising that boomers could care less about race realism. Even married a commie:rolleyes:

4. jcee15

idk how?

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Eh sure, the difference is I don't care.

The whole Brexit thing was as much about Polish immigrants than anything. So much for that whole thing about how your race will always have your back huh...

6. jcee15

So u lack the empathy to care for a people who are being invaded through no fault of their own?
    So why should you care about me wanting america to be a white country again when it may very well be our last refuse?
    I'm sure your homeland is homogeneous still huh? So it's of no concern to you because you don't have a dog in it.
    Whites really are the most altruistic race

#206 jcee15, Sep 14, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

So sophisticated and original! No wonder you use "We" so much when talking about history as if you had anything to do with it.

Difference is I don't see immigration as invasion. What I find odd is that according to you everyone is concerned about race and yet here you have a bunch of British people not wanting a bunch of Polish people in their country.

My homeland is America by the way.

Lulz.

8. jcee15

It is an invasion. What immigrant status are all of these black/brown people on a 'gibs' visa?
    Most of the hoard aren't fleeing from war. And they sure aren't going to assimilate.

You're black....You're from africa originally. You can flee any matter of danger by simply going back to a homogeneous africa. Of course you'd not be accustomed to the savagery but you'd fit in.

Whites do not have that and we're literally being backed into a corner.

Now can you now see the lack of empathy on your part?

Ya'll say oh well Donald Trump, closeted racists, blah blah. Obviously being scared of being called a racist has put white people in danger. So why care? If you're white you're naturally racist. Might as well.
    We invented the airplane and 60 years later we were on the ****ing moon. I say take pride in being white.

#208 jcee15, Sep 14, 2016
  9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

This is a parody account, right?

10. jcee15

Some people on here know me irl. They know I can play ball too.

11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Discussion reminded me of a good George Carlin bit

[​IMG]

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, I'm not from Africa originally...I mean yes if you go back far enough sure, then I could say the same thing about you as well. So there's that...

Yes according to some British people it is by Polish people which I guess aren't white enough for some.

Actually the reason people call you racist is because you are. I've only called you and Dei actually racist. Even when others call posters like Bobby racist I never do, because I don't think he's racist at all. It's obvious you don't care or rather you don't care when talking about it on a forum.

The problem is association. You continue to use "we" as if you have anything to do with any of that success. So my guess is that when someone talks about slavery or Nazi Germany (The most altruistic of peoples!) you associate yourself with those failures as well and start to feel really defensive about it, this puts you into the victim hood mentality you have showcased here today.

You can't even tell me whose behind this genocide, you just sound like someone that is terrified of different cultures.

13. jcee15

I dont feel like arguing anymore. See you guys later.

14. adoo

adoo Member

"jcee15" = the duplicate account of "RocketsLegend"​

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Jcee, what do you do with your life with all your superior intelligence genetics? I hope it's an engineer, lawyer, scientist, doctor, or prominent politician...

Anyways, maybe one day jcee will learn that individual merit trumps racial lines. Right now, jcee is holding on to being white as an accomplishment. It's the only thing going for him.

#215 fchowd0311, Sep 14, 2016
  16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

But I'm backed in a corner and you're doing so much for us white men on this message board!

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol. Here I am in no-man's land and my white brethren won't rescue me.

18. jcee15

Splash
    <iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/K2UBTOrZZFd0A" width="480" height="640" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/K2UBTOrZZFd0A">via GIPHY</a></p>

#218 jcee15, Sep 14, 2016
  19. jcee15

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/KI2CwmyDjlQJy" width="480" height="640" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/KI2CwmyDjlQJy">via GIPHY</a></p>

20. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I really REALLY hope it isn't something that involves making choices that affects peoples lives...outside of whether he remembers if they supersized their meal or not.