1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

The video is pointless and doesn't take into account two main issues.

1. The crippling effect black culture has on young African americans.

2. The kinds of jobs illegals have - things young black men do not want to do, no matter how poor they are.

Popular black culture forces young black men who can't be rapper's or athletes to turn to drugs and gangbanging - easy money with glory awaiting. It's less honorable to work hard for $100-150 a day, because eventially, a black man with 23 priors committing a crime will get sot by a cop so they'll have no opportunities to advance. All the guys they look up to did it [those who weren't born athletically blessed] -- it's beneath them to do things the uncle tom way. Crude way to say it, but thats how brothers on the inside talk. The definition of masculinity is not evolved at all.

I have been on the inside. I've seen things.

Deporting illegals leaves a huge void in an entitled generation - hard working, humble and do the jobs no one else wants to.

2. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

illegals bring crime, drugs, and anchor babies... you really believe once they get amnesty that they will still work for those low wages..

3. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

Trump will win the black vote... he has my entire familys vote, and we have NEVER voted conservative. Tired of liberals pandering to gays and illegals.

4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Finding and removing 25 million (Most of whom work and don't break the law other than being illegal) people who don't want to be removed is just as feasible as building a great wall of America on the border. These things sound nice but you won't be able to do them in reality. They make great Faux News sound bites for Trump though. Black people traditionally vote democrat 90% of the time. The reason for this is the Republican party is filled with racists (Not all republicans are racist) who think black people can just dig themselves out of poverty despite proven systemic racism. This will not change under Trump. It's all about denial and blame without any regard or care of reality. Conservatives say things that they wish were true without actually bothering to check or research if the are true or not. Finally giving gay people the same rights as you would want for yourself is not pandering and it's ironic that, that statement is coming from a black man. I guess liberals must be pandering to blacks as well.

5. Honey Bear

Absolutely - illegals should be deported. Asap.

Infact, there are some who post on this very site and smugly support the demo's as their get out of jail free card.

BUT. They do occupy a niche that African americans won't automatically fill. It's easier to collect welfare and complain, or go for the guns, violence and sex lifestyle than it is to stand in the sun all day. Do you agree or disgaree with this?

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

The things you say are things you would love to be true but have no bearing on reality. A much higher percentage of white people receive welfare than black people. Black people disproportionately work at minimum wage jobs which means they are doing the jobs you claim they don't want to do. So in fact he is correct in assuming that if the illegals were deported it would benefit black people, however I doubt there are enough black people to cover those jobs, those jobs could also come from places that black people don't live.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html

7. Honey Bear

Oh cmon, chupa. This the papi chulo meyn. I can kill for fun.

I can cut you. Un poquito mas.

There's no such thing as disproportionately working minimum wage jobs. Don't play the victim, every race can do that. But I am in the dark a bit, here. We first need to identify what jobs exactly illegals get paid for under the table, then make a connection between unemployed and min wage blacks. As of now, in terms of legitimate jobs, I don't see illegals working outside of landscaping, car washes and dirty blue collar work. And I'll tell you right now, those are jobs they do much better than black Americans.

8. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

LMAO, You're a funny guy. I'm just going to decide not to take you seriously because I don't believe you are being serious.

9. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

I dont think Donald Trump is a racist, has he said some suspect things in the past, why yes he has. But bottomline he wants america to be great again, and the first step is to start by following the constitution. I like how in this day and age in how you can be fired or suspended for saying something meaningless againist gays or women.. Trump has no fear

I also like how the republican party hates trump and fox news, fox news created this monster. You see it was funny when he was making fun of the president and calling him an idiot. But now that he's talking about deporting illegals and giving the american people their jobs back, fox news is upset.

Trump i think is not controlled by the elites and thats what makes him dangerous. All Trump has to do to win the black vote is bring up how many blacks have been killed under the Obama administration. Trump has gone on record with saying he would reform entrance exams to becoming a cop. When has Obama said that

Trump will win the black vote, Hillary has no shot

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Your post assumes way to much. First I never said Trump was a racist but there is a reason why all racist groups in America support the republican party. Secondly how do we know Hillary will even be the nominee? It is highly unlikely that Trump or whoever is the GOP nominee will win the Hispanic let alone the black vote I just can't see that happening unless the Dems completely change policy and support conservatives. I actually like Trump he makes a lot of business sense and if he can temper the crazy he would be a good politician but not President of the United States.

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Yeap. How many illegals or even Hispanics vs. blacks are asking for money on the streets? You're on to something here. :eek:

12. NicktheBrick

NicktheBrick Member

"Inside" of what?

13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

14. Remii

Remii Member

Why does racism only apply when it comes to conservatives ---> https://youtu.be/McsECpBZ0WM

Who are the racist conservatives or librals ---> https://youtu.be/7VBAEJlR4pk

You're pushing a bu77shyt blanket stereotypical racist narrative dude... The world is much bigger than the block you hustle on.

Anyway, listen to what this woman who lives out in California has to say and pay attention to what she says about the jobs that require people to be bilingual and how it has a negative impact on the black community there ---> https://youtu.be/Rqzvx3xcN3E

15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Your fam will vote for him so he will win the black vote? Bahaha. Asinine AF.

16. Nook

Nook Member

It is true though...

A majority of hispanic girls I have dated have done the same damn thing.

It wasn't a criticism, so I don't see the issue.

17. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Racist groups support the GOP, that's not to say there are no prejudiced Democrats.

18. Remii

Remii Member

What racist groups are you referring to...?

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Look it up, I'm sure you can find a video on youtube, lol.

20. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">YES! There is a Snapchatter in jury duty with <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump">@realDonaldTrump</a> this morning <a href="http://t.co/ucENDV3LmU">pic.twitter.com/ucENDV3LmU</a></p>&mdash; Peter Hamby (@PeterHamby) <a href="https://twitter.com/PeterHamby/status/633315876142383104">August 17, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>