1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Here's some more ...

[​IMG]

2. Rashmon

End derail

3. Remii

Remii Member

Interesting that you posted charts and I posted a video of actual black people who are living through it (and there's plenty more)... I guess those black men are full of shyt huh...? It's also interesting how your charts leave out how many of the poor black communities are ran by democrats.

But hey, maybe black folks will keep falling for it.

4. Rashmon

Okay, I'm no longer confused by you. You're an idiot.

You can lead a horse to water...

5. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

So Remii where are you coming from? A Nation of Islam perspective? A left perspective? A black conservative perspective?

Do you believe in the worst the better so we can have frustration leading to an armed revolution that blacks/progressives can win?

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

7. Major

Major Member

Don't bother. Remii is not interested in actual facts or reality. Give him a YouTube video or an anecdote of a handful of people and that overrides everything else. It's also why he's takes those positions in the conspiracy theory thread.

8. Remii

Remii Member

I'm not the one who continuously votes for people like Sheila Jackson Lee but yet you call me a idiot... How's Achers Home doing again :confused:

I have no religious or political allegence are agenda... I just see a group of people being used by the left and 90% of that group voting democrat (which is also supported by white and black racist) is reckless when that party doesn't give a damn about them.

No way will I debate a subject regarding black folks with a white male left winger who doesn't even give a damn what black folks have to say (like you're doing now).

You left wingers keep up with the insults though... Very cute ;)

9. Rashmon

You're the one who asked for education. I provided you a statistically validated scholarly research article refuting your propaganda-based fallacious nonsense. My guess is that you have probably not read it because you can't handle the truth.

10. Remii

Remii Member

Do you mean "the truth" as in these ran down black areas being ran by democrats and your stats are indicating those areas don't exist...??? Those stats are like the +/- stats in the NBA...

11. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump helicopter is circling progressively lower above Hillary at the pork producers tent</p>&mdash; Zeke Miller (@ZekeJMiller) <a href="https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/632600629307965440">August 15, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <iframe src="https://vine.co/v/epK5WqnEDuB/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

#91 Commodore, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  12. Major

Major Member

Well of course you won't, because to have an actual debate, you'd have to rely on facts instead of picking something like 5 people out of a population of nearly 30 million and relying on that as your source. It's much easier for you to just stay deluded and avoid an actual debate on merits.

13. Rashmon

[​IMG]

14. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

So you are a party of one single black (I assume) guy without allegiances . Wow!! a great way to really care and make change.

Come on, Remii, I can understand being cynical,depressed and angy, but just being a black person and having opinions as an individual is not enough. You can do better.

15. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<script src='//cdn.gotraffic.net/projector/latest/bplayer.js'>BPlayer(null, {"id":232593510,"htmlChildId":"bbg-video-player-232593510","serverUrl":"http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/api/embed","idType":"AVMM","autoplay":false,"log_debug":false,"ui_controls_popout":false,"wmode":"opaque","share_metadata":{"canonical_url":"http://bloom.bg/1gKqyBM"},"use_share_overlay":true,"ad_tag_gpt_preroll":true,"ad_tag_gpt_midroll":true,"ad_tag_sz_preroll":"1x7","ad_tag_sz_midroll":"1x7","ad_network_id_preroll":"5262","ad_network_id_midroll":"5262","ad_tag_cust_params_preroll":"","use_comscore":true,"ads_vast_timeout":10000,"ads_playback_timeout":10000,"comscore_ns_site":"bloomberg","comscore_page_level_tags":{"bb_brand":"bpol","bss_cont_play":0},"vertical":"politics","source":"BPOLweb","module_conviva_insights":"enabled","conviva_account":"c3.Bloomberg","zone":"article","width":640,"height":360,"ad_tag":"","ad_tag_midroll":"","offsite_embed":true});</script>

16. Remii

Remii Member

With all the poor black communities being ran by democrats do you think I can only find one video with 5 black guys...??? And what other merits do I need with all of these poor black communities out here being ran by the left... Not to mention the black posters in this thread who support a candidate running on the right.

Like I said _ you ignore what black folks have to say... At least the ones who step off of your political plantation.

My allegence is to my family and community 1st... Unlike the allegence of many politicians and preachers so I'm not obligated to sale my soul to either like you seem to believe I should.

And what makes you think someone's salvation lies in the hands of a politician or preacher...?

My skin complexion shouldn't be an issue... But I have the right (as should anyone) to question the actions of liberal democrats (or lack of) towards black folks since they depend on black folks votes. And you (nor these other guys) give any legitimate reasons why black folks should support them.

17. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

We have a winner folks.

18. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

^^^More offensive comments about black people, typical.