1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's a naive, phoney point actually. For whatever reason, you place some teenagers yelling and screaming at a quasi white supremacist rally at a higher level of urgency than police entrusted with upholding the law abusing their power in the most grotesque of ways with little accountability.

You seem to think your freedom of speech, which as we've covered is really freedom of hate speech because that's all you engage in, requires that we all be quiet while you talk.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

[​IMG]

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The soviet Union used liberals to try to destabilized the country. They were called "use full idiots". It's happening all over again but this time globalists are taking the place of communists. Please watch this interview by KGB Defector. This is an interview from 1984 and now we're seeing all his predictions coming true.

5. CometsWin

Why can't you stay on topic? You're rambling all over the place like Trump. Now you're posting another video from an alt-right troll.

Is that why you like Trump so much? He can't stay on topic for more than 15 seconds at a time and he intersperses different topics together like a youtube mashup?

Are you drugs? Just say no dude.

KingCheetah likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Rocketslegend, I have a serious question for you. Do you even know the paradigms the individuals in your sources hold? For example, the video you just posted, the speaker is known to assert that the entire civil rights movement in the 60s led by MLK was a forced manufactured ploy by the USSR to demoralize Americans. Do you seriously believe that? I remember when you first posted here you attempted to 'prove' that you aren't a racist for supporting Trump, but it seems like you love citing explictly racist sources that even try to discredit the civil rights movement in the 60s which even modern conservatives admit it was a necessary change from the Black Codes/Jim Crow era.

You complain about people haphazardly labeling Trump supporters as racist deplorables but then you turn around and post some racist bullshit YouTube alt right video where the speaker believes the entire civil rights movement was manufactured and wasn't necessary. What other conclusion can a sane rational indivudual conclude? Please tell me.

#8026 fchowd0311, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I wish that "alt right" term would cease. I by no means think a majority of conservatives are racist. Until they purge their party of people like that though, they should just be referred to as "the right"

It's just as annoying with the "SJW" term. Until that group of people can grow some cojones and focus on real problems in society. They are part of the left and should be referred as such.

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Alt right is a real thing and they gave the name to themselves. It's a anglo white supremacist movement. It's got it's own sub on reddit.

SJW was given to liberals by outsiders.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  9. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Can someone please explain why this thread title doesn't include "Make America Great Again"? I mean, come on Trumpkins, that's a terrible oversight.

10. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Rashmon likes this.
  11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

we are on topic, it is you who chose to ignore it.

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

My source is from a former KGB agent who worked in the system. If you don't like what he have to say then so be it but the man is telling is truth. The truth does not care about your feelings.

13. CometsWin

Your repeated postings of videos and tweets from white supremacists and white nationalists isn't a feeling. You place liberal free speech rights as a problem of greater importance than police brutality. You think supporters of BLM are animals that deserve to die. Just own it dude.

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am loving the irony of someone who blindly supports a candidate who has a mutual admiration society with Putin, has talked about not defending NATO allies, and encouraged Russian hacking of US citizens is now going off about Soviet Union and "useful idiots."

15. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

[​IMG]

16. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Honey Bear was way ahead of the curve when he started this thread. I'm not even sure Trump had a slogan then

Canary in a coal mine

Hustle Town likes this.
  17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Alpha Trump ubermensch don't do irony.

That's women's work.

18. Buck Turgidson

I think it's just wonderful for the level of discourse on this forum that so many of you take RL seriously and feel the need to constantly reply to his idiocy instead of just ignoring him.

subtomic likes this.
  19. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

20. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Who the crap is doing the commercials for the republicans against Clinton..... They look so silly and low budget...

You would think with all the money that Trump has supposedly raised they would have some quality commercials...

T_Man