1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Remii

Remii Member

Do republicans even want the black vote...? Because all they have to do is point out how much worst the black community gets when a democrat is in office.

2. val_modus

val_modus Member

Ben Carson believes in a flat tax rate based on the bible and also believes the Earth is 4000 years old. Not sure if that's what constitutes intelligence these days.

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

4. val_modus

val_modus Member

5. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Are we really going to keep putting up with this? Clutchfans is better than this...

6. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Is it me or did Honey Bear/Ronny's shtick change since he returned? Wasn't he all about how Europe was superior to the US before? And now he's returned as some Donald Trump right wing caricature?

7. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

He also believes homosexuality is a choice. Do you really think any of this affects a person's ability to bring prosperity to a place? America would have thrived over the last 8 years if the commonly accepted answers were the right ones. Obama just cherry picked the liberal issues he needed to and sat tight. Most of the people here are old, senile and afraid of change. The perfect recipe for voting Hilary. Luckily, the rest of America isn't in that category and it's up to the youth to turn out and vote. There is angst in the streets.

Donald can make that happen.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I had to sit around on vacation this past July 4th while my relatives discussed the presidential race and how they would be voting for Jeb Bush, who they deemed would make the best president of the republican candidates. They asked me who I would vote for and I said Donald Trump without a doubt over any of those jokers.

The Donald is just what this ruddy ****e country needs.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Prison lyfe has transformed his metrosexual effeteness into a less forgiving supremacist viewpoint.

That or one of those oh so clever brothers are exchanging passwords.

10. NicktheBrick

NicktheBrick Member

And abusing the bankruptcy laws multiple times to have your debts washed away.

11. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

duplicate

#71 glynch, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  12. glynch

Well the Repubs have tried to do that and failed because it is not true and the majority of the black vote cannot be fooled, though you seem to be confused.

Dems have a long way to go, but that fact does not mean they are worse.

One indisputable fact: the economy and unemployment in the black community and America as a whole is better with Dems.

Even the despicable Clinton era expansion of mass incarceration was a response to the whole crime/race baiting of the GOP.

13. Remii

Remii Member

Indisputable huh... The unemployment rate amongst young black natives is the highest it's ever been.

Democrats and liberals fool the black voters all the time just like you're trying to do now.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It sounds like you believe black voters are stupid. What has any Republican Presidental candidate ever claimed they would do to help the black community? What has any Republican candidate ever done to help poor white people who vote Republican? They didn't even mention a thing at the debates. They just make up stupid slogans and think that's a plan.

15. Remii

Remii Member

What Trump said about illegals, the black community should pay attention to because that's a direct effect on the black community and the left wing media doesn't mention it.
    But the question is what have democrats done for black folks for the past 50 years since they depend on their votes...?

Check this video out ---> https://youtu.be/t3fpbPr9Kh0

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You have to be one of the most baffling posters around. I recommend that you "learn to know what you do not know" and act accordingly.

In this particular instance, you are treading on bigtexxian levels of wrong.

1 person likes this.
  17. Remii

Remii Member

Well teach me something sir... Instead of just screaming racism like most democrats do to convince black people to vote for them.

18. glynch

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-under-democratic-presidents-is-it-just-luck/

I am talking historically. It is true that as the Democratic Party becomes more and more captured by the one percent, older or youth employment of whatever race will be higher.

I am not sure that young black native born unemployment is the highest ever.

Any links?

19. glynch

Hey it sucks to be black. Last hired, first fired. (The importance of a tight labor market). Driving while black, greater police brutality.

Well, let's take Obama's halfway accomplishment on health care. A lot of black people got medical insurance. So far he avoided another major war, this time with Iran, granted a major source of employment for black youth, but is this good?

So you have decided it is better to vote GOP? or not vote? or vote for some at best spoiler third party? Did you like Bush II and the Iraq War and the trillions of tax cuts for the wealthy?

20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

This is a recent trope by conservatives.

You might need another thread for this but, in the last 50 years?

I would start with:

Civil Rights Act of 1964
    Voting Rights Act of 1965
    Executive Order 11246 of 1965
    Fair Housing Act of 1968
    Civil Rights Act of 1991

Here is an interesting scholastic article from 2014 that might help dispel the inherently false perception that you have been fed.

[​IMG]

#80 Rashmon, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015