1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Trump 2016: Yes. We. Can.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 5, 2015.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Based Coulter. Who's laughing now?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0-2uSG1xUEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

[​IMG]

the person who polls like -16 against Kasich. LOLZ

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Hills needs to get her **** together though because all you hear about her is negative, negative, negative.

4. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

I doubt Hillary will even be eligible to run for President after the FBI is done with her. I'm taking all bets that Trump will be the next POTUS.

5. Northside Storm

$100 tip jar bet?

Been a while since I contributed to this site anyways. Not that it'll happen :p

6. Buck Turgidson

You and Bobby the Greek need to roadie out to Vegas for this action.

7. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Hilary had little to no opposition on the path to the Democratic nomination whereas Trump defeated all 15 other viable republican candidates.

If Trump can tone down his rhetoric and act more Presidential Clinton is toast. Also Trump will play on people who want a change from the last 8 years of Obama leadership.

Plus Trump is going to absolutely destroy Clinton in any debates they have. Trumps VP will also pull in some credibility towards his campaign.

I'm not Pro Trump or Pro Clinton. But if you put a gun to my head I'll take Trump all day over someone who stores classified information on their personal email account and lies about it afterwards.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Trump is going to destroy Clinton in the debates by doing what he did in the Republican debates... calling people names and making weird faces. This time he'll just do it a little more Presidential while acting like a toddler.

heheheh

9. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To all the Miami fans in my mentions: Donald Trump is one step closer to being your President as of tonight. You took the real L.</p>&mdash; Norm Kelly (@norm) <a href="https://twitter.com/norm/status/727695446802497537">May 4, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Says the man you has cuck as a PM

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FUtRnkm1GlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

fixed

13. Northside Storm

Is that a no on the bet?

Hillary is up 13 against Trump in Florida thanks partially to Latinos, even staunch Republican Cubans, hating his guts (87 percent disapproval). Hard to walk back calling large groups of people rapists.

She only needs to win all the states that have voted Dem in the last 4 electoral cycles and Florida to win. Yes, that means she can lose OH, VA, NC, NV, NM, CO, NH, IN and still win... And all of these states have voted Dem in at least 1 cycle. Many have growing Latino populations--I'd lmao so hard if you told me Trump was going to win NM.

As for playing offense? I doubt it. Trump is down 23 in NY.

We haven't even talked about his historic problem with women voters who will have a chance to elect the first sensible-seeming woman president. Or the effect of a Bernie/Obama advocacy.

I can come up with fancy theories of my own, friend, but the math isn't there from what I can see. Not saying that the math will never be there, but I like my odds...if you take them ;)

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So you are mocking someone who is advocating equality for men and women?

Soooo basically you are saying you are a sexist?

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not really Sanders has put up very tough opposition and the fact that Clinton hasn't sewed up the nomination shows how much of a fight that Clinton has. This is both a sign of Clinton weakness and the strength of Sanders' ideas so it may help Trump. On the other hand though the nominating fight has also kept the news cycle from being dominated by the GOP and also has helped toughen up the Clinton campaign for a rough general.
    The problem is that with so much information sources out there Trump's comments aren't going away and will the electorate will continuously be reminded of them.
    If you study Clinton's history she does best when she faces attackers. Consider that her poll ratings always seemed to rise when facing hostile congressional committees. She isn't JEB, Rubio or Cruz and Trump might very well find a hostile debate attack backfiring against him.
    From the tone of your last line shows that you're at least anti-Clinton. That is your business but I think your analysis is colored by that.

That said I don't think a Clinton victory is a certainty but I think it a very high probability. I'm willing to go in for a tip jar bet too. Howabout $25?

16. Northside Storm

Don't take your anger on an impending Hillary presidency on sexy man model Justin T.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

lol calling someone else a cuck. You welched out of a bet, that's real cuck status tbh.

18. Nook

Nook Member

This.

We need video of it.

Perhaps DD can tag along and KingCheetah can do a documentary on the three of you from Vegas until election night.

We will get to heard Bobo's war stories, watch DD struggle with his eating disorder and hear the inevitable arguments when KingCheetah discusses the birth of the human soul.

19. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Funny idea that Trump is going to destroy Clinton in debates. From what I saw, he never showed any intellectual advantage in any debate he's been in, but still took his benefit from a mix of media interest amidst a crowded field and by bullying and belittling opponents. The crowd is now thin. He'll probably still get coverage by saying outrageous things, but exposure will be much more even now. And, though he's been prepping the country with his 'woman card' schtick, using the standard attacks he used on others and has introduced for Clinton is going to be seen as sexist. I don't see how he's going to get a lot of boost from debates when 2 out of 3 women hate him and will see every lame personal attack as confirmation.

It's funny because he would have won the bet had he not preemptively welched.

20. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Two out of three women are used to jerks like Trump but they truly HATE Hillary.