1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TRN- Texans Radio Network....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Robert Snyder, Sep 19, 2001.

1. Robert Snyder

Robert Snyder Contributing Member

This is from the wierd side of things.....

Today, our sports station got a letter from the "Texans Radio Network" ("SportsRadio" 610 and KILT 100.3 are the flagships). Basically, its a questionaire asking for station info, and if said station was interested in carrying the Texans. Well, I looked at it and after you fill out your info there are 3 boxes and you're supposed to check one of them.

Box #1- Yes, we are interested in carrying the Texans
    Box #2- We would like more information sent to us.
    And drumroll please..............
    Box #3- I'm a loser and I don't care about what I broadcast.
    ----------------
    Gee, talk about a little reverse psychology. The following "what the hell" was brought to you by Texans Radio Network.

Rob

EDIT--- Box #3 was corrected. I oversimplified what it said.

#1 Robert Snyder, Sep 19, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2001
  2. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

that'll be a public relations nightmare...

much like the Clear Channel "suggested" list of songs not to be aired... there was a story on NPR about that! they said originally the list started out as a guide for radio stations who requested advice from above, they got the list then it was indiscrimately added to by the time it was made public...

weird..

rH