1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trayvon wears his war wounds like a crown

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Mar 27, 2012.

1. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

indeed.

[​IMG]

2. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

Do you enjoy thread titles that take a dump on the remains of a dead 17 year old kid?

3. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

JHChrist, boys. Does ANYBODY here absolutely knows whats going on out there? Or ya'll just flinging crap hoping something going to stick when the facts are out?

I may be a republican but at least I know I'm human. Some of you guys act like GOD with your "all knowing"

4. Classic

Classic Member

They burned women at the stakes in Salem back in the day just off accusations. No different here. Of course, instead of supposed witchcraft, the daming evidence is all racially motivated speculation. Pathetic the way this whole thing has played out and we have yet to get even a statement from Zimmerman himself but everyone is so sure of themselves either way. Nobody knows with certainty what happend. F'in crazy.

Add'l note, thread titles like this don't help at all.

5. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Than don't jump to conclusions about what the article is about. It is a truthfull piece about the media's obsession with sensationalizing news they deem worthy of attention, and ignoring what doesn't fall into their idea of a story that can sell.

This entire story is f'ed up, no one knows the truth, yet they are all screaming for this guys head. I want the facts. Scream for the facts. I am sick of the national media making everything so one-sided. As if everythings fits into a little category, black kid killed by a white, must be racist. Investigate the story, get the facts, before making baseless conclusions.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

^Don't you think the police had more than a month to uncover "the facts" but they were as blind as we are in the meanwhile?

That's not worthy of discussion. Oh noes.

7. basso

Supporting Member

a week of the most baseless accusations against those who suggested there might be more to the story, and an EJ reference is what gets you exorcized?

8. Major

Major Member

I didn't - I don't bother with basso articles because he's demonstrated over many years that he's not interested in actual discussion - he's just a hit & run poster that has no apparent opinions of his own, except race-baiting nonsense.

The title of the article, which I did look at, was "Racial Relations Regression" so I simply pointed out that basso is a contributor to racial relations regression, as he demonstrated in titling this thread. I didn't comment at all on the article itself.

Perhaps its you who are jumping to conclusions about what I am talking about?

9. basso

Supporting Member

what's racially regressive about the thread title?

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i'm going to do a search on how many dumb complaints i've seen on kids with their paints sagging. i'll start with this even though its a thread i started.