1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trayvon Martin

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Mar 10, 2012.

1. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

You are correct. Then why has Zimmerman been dodging the media? From what we've gathered: 911 phone call, his refusal to stop trailing Martin against the wishes of the dispatcher, confronting Zimmerman while armed and eventually shooting him.

Something smells fishy. Hopefully we get more facts and less dodging.

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Do you think this smoke screen is working on anybody?

3. LScolaDominates

I'm glad to see you caved and started using the kid's name instead of "the black."

4. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Verbally abusive, running, crackhead thief if I ever saw one.

5. juicystream

You keep following me in that SUV and I'll throw my deadly skittles at you. :(

6. LScolaDominates

We need some facts about these Skittles. Were they laced with PCP? Did they have "Kill Whitey" printed on them? It's wrong to judge Mr. Zimmerman, Noble Savior of Sanford Gated Homes, before these and other questions are answered.

7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You are very naive. As further evidence of the story's bias, they submitted this picture of Trayvon from when he was 11 years old, to play on people's sympathies. Of course, the picture is 6 years old and he doesn't look like that anymore.

PNW3D

8. ChievousFTFace

OMG hoodie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zimmerman has to be brought to justice regardless. He has to prove that he acted in self defense. A bloody nose isn't enough to prove that Martin attacked him first. Anything less than an arrest is pure police corruption in this instance with no video or witnesses.

9. ChievousFTFace

Some amazing stories from the fine men of the Sanford Police Department:

Aug 15, 2011: Officer Golden fired for falsely accusing Teco Livingston of attempted murder (Mr. Livingston happens to be black).
    http://hinterlandgazette.com/2011/08/sanford-fl-police-officer-ned-golden-ii.html

Jan 3, 2011: Police Chief out for how he handled situation after an officer's son punched a homeless man.
    http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-03/justice/florida.officer.son_1_homeless-man-chief-brian-tooley-florida-police?_s=PM:CRIME

April 7, 2011: Officer fired after he uses minors in undercover drug ops. He also had 38 compaints from residents.
    http://ourtaxdollarsatwork.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/dumbass-after-38-complaints-bad-sanford-florida-police-officer-deanthony-shamar-finally-fired-but-only-after-involving-another-officers-teen-son-in-undercover-drug-operation/

October 3, 2011: Officer suspended for bribing drivers to get out of tickets
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Officer-Accused-Of-Taking-Money-During-Traffic-Stop/-/1637132/1924884/-/8afgv9/-/index.html

July 14,2011: Roll through stop sign... get yo door kicked down.(Officer was fired eventually)
    http://www.wftv.com/news/news/sanford-officer-may-face-another-investigation/nDLST/

And this is just crap from 2011. This police department is a joke. For a city of 53k people... they sure have a hard time finding good cops.

10. bigtexxx

This kind of schit pisses me off. How about you post all the good things they've done so we can compare. My default is to support the police who are sticking their necks out to keep us safe.

Once again you liberals can only see one side of the story....your own agenda's side, at that.

11. ChievousFTFace

I'll gladly post positive things if it's necessary. I was making the point that in the last year or so, they've seen the police chief step down for corruption along with numerous officers lose their jobs by not doing things by the book.

Would you like to refute the articles I wrote or make an argument that the Sanford Police Department has been doing a satisfactory job relative to the rest of the departments in the country?

I guess we should just assume that all departments are clean and run well. Unfortunately, these articles show otherwise.

You're too busy caught up in the liberal/conservative game... I won't play it with you, I'd rather be an adult.

12. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

What's that saying, you know about the apple.........

13. juicystream

Sorry, but I'm not actually judging this case on what the kid looks like, unlike what our fine Mr. Zimmerman did.

14. juicystream

I'm a conservative, but keep trolling.

15. bigtexxx

ok so now you're tossing in extraneous information to assassinate Zimmerman's character? Zimmerman is not a member of the police force.

Many of you just WANT a case where a "racist whitey" gets the book thrown at him. So much that you're willing to create your own facts and believe biased articles. Think, people, THINK

16. ChievousFTFace

It's not extraneous information, only facts on the organization that is in charge of deciding what charge is fit for Zimmerman. You provided no evidence that the Sanford Police Department is anything that resembles a respectable police force. In this case, they only seek to hide and dodge.

Nobody is asking for the book to be thrown, only for either sufficient evidence that there was self defense or that Zimmerman is brought to a fair trial. How is this unfair?

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Not a racist.

18. bigtexxx

in reading more about this, it seems there were other minority residents in the community where this occurred. So for the African-American to look "suspicious", could there have been something else?

And why did Zimmerman have a bloody nose?

There could be more to this story

19. gwayneco

gwayneco Contributing Member

Wow! Lot of stupidity all up in here.

Zimmerman may have acted criminally, but there is no real evidence of that. The basic problem is that only two people know what happened and one of them is dead.

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Aside from the unarmed, dead teenager of course.