1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trayvon Martin

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Mar 10, 2012.

1. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

I agree. Every time you're getting your ass kicked in a fight you should shoot your opponent to avoid a coma.

1 person likes this.
  2. gwayneco

gwayneco Contributing Member

Especially if you didn't start the fight.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The had a 1" cut on his head and a bloody nose. He was on his deathbed for sure.

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Pwned.

5. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

After more evidence being given to the media from the prosecuter, looks like Zimmerman will be walking a free man.

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

And then everyone wins. Except for the dead kid who would make Debo crap in his pants if he saw him walking down the street. With a bag of skittles, of course.

7. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

You are right, we white people must maintain due vigilance and follow "the blacks" if they are in the wrong neighborhood. If they are stupid enough not to "respect our authoritah" well...then...that is what the second amendment is for right...BANG BANG!

8. Anas acuta

Anas acuta Member

Citizens know when something isn't right in their neighborhood. George didn't recognize him and was aware that young black males have been breaking into homes in the neighborhood. That's a suspicious person in a suspicious place and any neighborhood should be proud to have someone watching out for everyone's property.

9. Major Malcontent

Darn right, and dark skin makes you suspicious anywhere. Zimmer "man" is gonna be sodomized in a jail cell...too bad we can't fit you in an adjacent one.

10. Anas acuta

Anas acuta Member

I wonder if I should go ahead and tell you what I do for a living............na I'll wait.

A dispatcher is supposed to tell someone the most common sense, live saving thing to do. Dispatchers aren't there with the person calling in.

If I hear someone breaking into my house, run into the closet armed with my pistol and call 911, do you think the dispatcher is going to tell me to go confront the perps or go use deadly force against them? I'm probably going to do the exact opposite, as they tell me to wait for the police to arrive. Does that make me wrong I didn't stay hidden in the closet?

11. Anas acuta

Anas acuta Member

Do you like your crow rare, or well done?

12. Major Malcontent

So what are we betting? No Jail time for Zimmer "man" your hero?

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, that makes you wrong. If you come out with a gun, and the police arrive and see you, and mistake you for the armed intruder in your house, and shoot you, then it is a problem. You should have stayed put and wait for the police.

14. Anas acuta

Anas acuta Member

For one thing, I will be calling the cops to come get the bodies because when seconds count, the police are minutes away. And no I'm not a bad ass. But I have no qualms about killing someone committing that kind of felony against me. You've told me you didn't care about your life when you committed that felony and I have a right to protect myself. I don't really want them to be locked up. The recividism rate is nearly 100%. Locking people up in jail deters nothing.

But I already know your stance on using deadly force on a burglar. I don't see how you make up every day still a liberal.

15. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Except the police are not suppose to come in guns ablazing and they are suppose to clearly identify themselves. In that case, the owner will have identified himself and put his weapon away.

16. Anas acuta

Anas acuta Member

Don't try and make sense of something to that liberal Franchiseblade. He rather throw out something asinine with astronomically small odds of happening instead of using logic.

17. wekko368

wekko368 Member

Can any of you explain why he isn't guilty of manslaughter?

18. Anas acuta

Anas acuta Member

He hasn't been acquitted or found guilty of anything yet. But I can tell you he won't be convicted of the original charge.

19. Classic

Classic Member

When was the trial?

20. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

this is your opinion