1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trayvon Martin

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Mar 10, 2012.

1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

implying there's anything even remotely wrong or suspicious with walking and looking about while it's raining.

Have you not walked ever in your life in the rain. You must just stare at the ground when you are not in your own residential communities I suppose.

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

here so everyone can see your stupidity

so residents can sightsee but not relatives/guests of residents? :eek:

sightseeing is a crime now?

3. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

This is just part of the perfect storm of a real tragedy that this event seems to have been. Likely Trayvon didn't know about the recent break-ins. People were on alert. It had been 8 recently or some such number.

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

LOL at him still trying to justify it.

We can't even look around anymore while we are walking in the rain. They should put signs up in gated communities

"Visitors entering the premise Shall stare at the ground at all times, looking around especially during rainy days are strictly prohibited"

5. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

...you are obviously taking that from Zimmermans friend Frank Taaffe's interviews, almost word for word, haha why not just quote it or link it? (not trying to imply anything, I don't think you have an agenda behind that but...why??)

6. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Sorry but you are just plain wrong; I've never seen that interview. Why don't you just stop with accusations about other posters?

7. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

:confused: I said that it's likely you got what you said from an interview, how is that an accusation?

8. no.3 for no.1

no.3 for no.1 Member

Oh ok, I assumed that this was the chase, when she asked him are you following him?

911 dispatcher: Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman: Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:OK.We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

Zimmerman: OK. [2:28] (wind noises heard)

911 dispatcher:Alright, sir, what is your name? [2:34]

Zimmerman:George. He ran.

9. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I would not feel **** because it is none of my business I would let the cops do their job.

10. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Here's something I do not understand if Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman how the hell did he shoot Trayvon without getting blood on his clothes?

11. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Trayvon got off Zimmerman and then threw rocks at him. Zimmerman dodged the rocks and shot him, because he feared that he would die from a rock. I suppose that's what his supporters may theorize.

12. vlaurelio

fixed :grin:

13. Granville

Granville Member

Another dumb response..... If I'm going to look around....I'd rather wait until it quit raining.

Zimmerman patroled that gated community. He someone in a situation that looked suspicious under the circumstances and reported it. There's not a damn thing wrong with that.

14. Granville

Granville Member

The same old tired irrelevant act again...

If you venture in to a gated community and someone asks you what you are doing there, that does not give you a license to attack them. If you don't live there and are there in the rain walking about and looking around, you will draw attention of the neighborhood watch and again that does not give you the license to attack them.

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Zimmerman had a history of being hypersensitive in calling 911. In this case he reported someone who was doing nothing wrong, and Zimmerman misjudged the person he reported.

That doesn't make Zimmerman guilty of murder, but it does make it fairly likely that he was wrong in reporting it.

16. Granville

Granville Member

LOL ....Look at you using a stupid analogy....

There's nothing wrong with Zimmerman (who is part of the neighborhood watch) asking someone who does not live there where they are going. They can refuse to answer if they choose to or call the Police and say they were harrased if they felt that way.

Looking around could have meant looking in cars or houses... who knows..

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Interesting how people won't stop talking about this even after he's charged

18. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

What evidence do you have that he was hypersensitive? He's neighborhood watch -- the numbers will be higher than an average citizen.

Zimmerman said that Martin appeared suspicious. You do not know that Martin was doing nothing wrong. We'd need to know more.

You really need to learn to distinguish between your personal beliefs and biases and fact, and portray each accurately.

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

His inordinately high number of 911 calls which is far more than our neighborhood watch has made.

20. vlaurelio

so Zimmerman for sure knew he wasn't from that neighborhood?

does this person look suspicious.. she's walking and looking about in the rain..

huge image
    [​IMG]