1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[trailer] Your Highness starring Danny McBride & James Franco

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Oski2005, Nov 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

First movie that came to mind after watching the trailer was A Knight's Tale, which is a good thing :p Looking forward to this.

Re: Portman
    It was episode 1 which made me a fan :D

2. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Gay.... ;)

I can name a few I would put over her. But seriously... She's freaking hot..

3. VanityHalfBlack

The Holy Grail
    Princess Bride
    Robin Hood Men In Tights
    Those are some of my favorite comedies set in the medieval period... Just revisited Princess Bride and still holds up very well, a classic indeed...

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

[​IMG]

5. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Natalie and I share the same birthday (she's a year younger). There's a connection there I tell you. It's destiny.

6. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

7. VanityHalfBlack

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-Zmuoze65U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K-Zmuoze65U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

8. aghast

aghast Member

I kinda think that's what makes his career so fascinating. Green's essentially decided to stick with his college buddies, and attach his sensibilities to their comedic genius. (Green broke first with George Washington, but you could tell McBride deserved to be, if not would be, a star when Green threw him in as "Bust-Ass" in All the Real Girls).)

There are shots Green pulls off in, say, Eastbound & Down, like the roller coaster shots this season, that end up elevating what could otherwise be lowbrow comedy into art.

The last non-McBride et al. film he made was, what, Snow Angels? And that was magnificent.

Looking forward to this.