1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. yaonotyo

yaonotyo Member

its the offseason im bored so i came up with a trade:p hou:trades glen rice eddie griffin and our second rounder to the raptors: for antonio davis and 4 pick in the draft . then we take t.j. ford with the 4 pick. I HOPE I DONT GET FLAMED FOR THIS!!!:) thoughts?

2. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Perhaps if we throw in Moochie Norris and the Matt Maloney obligation the Raptors will take the deal. :)

3. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

If you don't want to get flamed, ask yourself why the Raptors would do this deal, what's in it for them.?

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

[​IMG]

5. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Not a horrible deal. What the Raps get is obvious. A 9 million dollar expiring contract (I don't know when AD's expires) and a young potential talent with 3 yrs of a rookie contract left. I don't know if they would want to part with that pick, though.

6. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Sounds pretty reasonable, but the Raptors look like they want to deal with the Knicks. The Knicks have offered the #9 and Latrell Sprewell for the #4 and Antonio Davis. Apparently all they're doing now is working out details.

7. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

the Knicks get away with daylight robbery in this deal, why are toronto doing this.

8. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Sprewell is buddy-buddy with Toronto's new coach, a former Knick assistant. Apparently they want a second go-to scorer to compliment Vince Carter also. With the #9 pick, they can take Chris Kaman as a much cheaper replacement for AD.