1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trade Predictions.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thacabbage, Feb 6, 2000.

1. sir scarvajal

sir scarvajal Member

The singing of Norris is very suspicious. While Drew's stock may go up higher, it may also go down too. Remember Nash showed some flashes of good play for Phoenix, and then they got a great deal in trading him. Once with Dallas his value fell like a rock because Nash showed he wasn't that good in a full time roll. There is risk in trading him in that he could become a really steady player that we miss, but there is about equal risk that if we wait he will be worth less than he is now. I say if we can get really solid or promising young forward for Drew now we do it.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I think drew is gone because he won't wear a headband.

If you didn't see last night's game, or if the TV coverage didn't show the bench very well...one of the funniest things of the game was to see Moochie in uniform with a HUGE smile on his face, basking in the glory of the big leagues hugging his teammates...and

wearing a red headband

Moochie's OK with me!

3. Steve Phrancis

You tell'em HeyPartner!! That was too awesome to see him sporting the headband! But the Fro Has to go! Frobe's hair is bad 'nuff. Keith Closs doesn't count, I bet we could find a point guard in his hair.

Also that was a good point about Nash, Sir. That hit it on the head! I live in Dallas and get to here all of the press they were wanting to put him in the Iron Maiden a while back. He's not too bad as a backup point here in Dallas either. But that is all he is/will ever be. Drew's biggest asset is that he doesn't turn the ball over, if you don't count the ILL-Advised shots that he sometimes shoots.

[This message has been edited by Steve Phrancis (edited February 09, 2000).]