1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trade I'd like to see happen (realistic trade, no BS)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CourtCourt, Sep 27, 2003.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

By the way, I have always thought that Knight (if he wasn't always injured; also, he does not have 3-point range at all) would be the perfect backup point guard behind Francis...because he is a pass first guy.

What do you guys think about Battier...do you still see upside?

2. SLA

SLA Member

:eek: is right! Man...that would be great for us...shooters everywhere! Defenders everywhere! I wish that happened...I would add a 2nd round pick for them too...

But I would change the roster a bit...and lol..Garnett signing for 9 million would be a dream come true!!!! Ask everyone in Houston to donate 5 dollars...20 million!

Francis/Moochie/Knight(retiring?)
    Person/Piatkowski
    Battier/Griffin/Nachbar
    Griffin/Swift
    Yao/ANYONE!

If we got Kevin Garnett...:D :cool: :eek: :p

3. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

this is BS because the other team gets screwed on it. thats why its bull****. its the type of trade that'll never happen especially when the other gm is jerry west. now do you understand?

4. blaqnitti

blaqnitti Member

4Real :mad:

5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I've seen this exact same trade three times now. Down to the last player. It seems some people think alike and I think they are bad fantasy GM's.

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I'm glad that we put the fear in the guys who start all these bad trade threads, but instead of not posting bad trades, they just put disclaimers in the title. For a while, it was the "not for the fain of heart" and "if you don't like trade threads, don't click" etc. Now we're getting the "it's a realistic trade" or the "a trade that works" stuff.