1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

@Asian Sensation looks like he b****ed out like a lot of OPs do when they post some stupid crap. Probably learned it from some women's reader's digest he's always talking about...right AS?

macan likes this.
  2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Larry O'Brien trophy... or time machine to bring back Dream in his prime who paired with Harden and CP3 would then lead us to a bunch of Larry O'Brien trophies.

saleem and vlaurelio like this.
  3. lionaire

lionaire Member

OP should get perma banned

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  4. hakeemthagreat

A championship

5. hakeemthagreat

If you think by bringing this back up you're going to get me to change positions, NOT HAPPENING. I'm a proud Rockets fan. James Harden quitting in game 5 last year was unacceptable. He's having a great regular season this year and deserves MVP. But if he checks out in the playoffs I'll say the same thing

6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

assume we were given a chance to trade harden for single superstar beginning of last season (2016-17)
    who would you have traded for that you believe could have gotten us closer to a championship?

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  7. hakeemthagreat

Well first and foremost, James Harden QUIT in game 5 last year. You do agree?

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

majority of high bball IQ peeple know he ran out of gas for single handedly carrying the heaviest burden to most games physically possible.. morey, cp3, les, tillman agree with me..

you don't agree with us and think that fatigue doesn't build up over the course of the season and lebron and kawhi and pops had a rest strategy thruout the season for nothing then fine

just come up with a better alternative at least. who???

Stormy1234 likes this.
  9. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Sorry, but I'm not interested in being the second town dumb enough to let Harden go. Let the Thunder suffer with that distinction by themselves.

photojoe and RyanB like this.
  10. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Your post history disagrees with this. You are just a shitty Harden hater that is always trying to cause trouble. Also, Harden didn't quit. He ran out of gas.

Daddy Long Legs and Stormy1234 like this.
  11. solid

solid Contributing Member

My take on Harden is that playoff style basketball is not favorable to his game, but the big issue is health, focus, and clarity of mind. I think he gets stressed during the playoffs and seeks relief by clubbing. This is counterproductive because he is groggy and hung over the next game. If you recall his playoff busts, this theory fits the evidence. Keep him out of the clubs and in bed early before game days.

saleem and Stormy1234 like this.
  12. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Maybe Harden has anxiety too, he just doesn't say anything. #bewell

saleem, Easy and Stormy1234 like this.
  13. hakeemthagreat

Lmao. Another disgruntled Harden only fan (HOF). Ran out of gas? lol. Anybody who knows basketball will tell you nobody STARTS a game so exhausted to the point they pass up WIDE open shots & carelessly throw the ball away. Please explain how turnovers at 0:53 and 1:23 are Harden running "out of gas". I'll wait.........

And if you really checked my post history you'd know I think Harden's the MVP and have praised him all year.

14. solid

solid Contributing Member

I think you hit the nail on the head. I think that is very likely, and it increases playoff time. Having CP3 should help, but his attempts to self-medicate are counterproductive.

saleem and Stormy1234 like this.
  15. hakeemthagreat

Fatigue? Some of these turnovers happened in the first 2-3 minutes of the game lol. Check 0:54 and 1:23 in the video

16. s3ts

s3ts Member

I frankly don't care what happened last year vs SA in 2nd round. I care we got a friggn superstar.

I still remember 2010, 2011 seasons. I had to get excited about Samuel Dalembert, Chase Budinger, Marcus Camby, Jordan Hill, Kevin Martin....

If you're still here b****ing, you're just a Harden hater. We had T-Mac + Yao for 5 seasons, and they couldn't even get us out the first round. Now y'all are here b****ing about not making out the 2nd round when Harden carried us to a #3 seed in the loaded West with NO OTHER All-star on the roster....

This is ridiculous. Just enjoy the games, stop being spoiled ass brats.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  17. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Being obsessed with game 6 and posting that footage here should be an instant ban.

You seem like skip bayless

18. hakeemthagreat

Fatigue? How exactly are these turnovers due to fatigue?

Stormy1234 likes this.
  19. hakeemthagreat

Posting Rocket videos on a Rocket site deserves a ban now? All because Mathrocker doesnt approve of it? Wow aren't somebody special

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  20. chenjy9

Supporting Member

See this is why everyone thinks you are a dumbass. I was here repping Rockets and H-Town long before Harden was a Rocket. Hell, I was here before Harden was even in the league. A little **** like you who only joined after Harden was traded to us on the other hand... LOL.

Any medical personnel can tell you that when you are tired, mentally, physically, or both, you do dumb ****. Burn out is a real thing. Doesn't matter if it's the start of the game or end of game. Educate yourself before you talk and maybe people will laugh at you a little less.

rgw20014life likes this.