1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady's new attitude

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bluerap04, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

Yeh just checked their site. Here's the cover:

[​IMG]

2. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Just from memory...

She-Mac
    Me-Mac
    T-Back
    McLady
    McLazy
    McTrady

and my personal favorite, Tracy McLovin.

Dunno who first posted that, but if you can lay claim to it you have my respect.

3. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Don't forget Stacy McLady!

4. Rhay1

Rhay1 Member

You should try an internet search of "Shroopy2" and "acumen". Not that I'm skeptical at all......

:rolleyes:

5. Rhay1

Rhay1 Member

6. Rockza

Rockza Rookie

lol right on.. and when you try to defend Tracy you get banned. Oh well I have stopped trying...

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tracy has always been a bit of a softy, and has never fully played up to his potential. That is what is so frusturating about him. One week he is Black Jesus, the next he is Lisa Leslie.

He has the talent of greats.......
    MJ
    Dream
    Charles
    Bird
    Magic

But mentally he is just not there consistently like those I just mentioned......

8. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

You mean like last year when Yao went down, he helped (with great play from Juwan and Deke) to a 5th seed with homecourt (better record than 4th seed) in the west? Yeah, I can't believe he's always quitting on us when things don't look good... :rolleyes:

9. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i think health has a big part to do with it. When the team was totally sucking and his knee was hurting i'm sure it was frustrating.

That being said, their win streak is probably a factor also and the team, overall, is gaining confidence.

But he did seem to have a little extra "fire" in him against NO. Maybe he just felt good after the rest of all-star weekend and I'm sure the trash talking early in the game gave him a little extra edge

10. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Hopefully, he will keep this new attitude alll way to the playoffs. :D

11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

That may have been the case some years ago. Not any more. He's still a very good player, but he doesn't have the explosiveness/shooting touch/vision that those guys had. Not close.

12. bluerap04

bluerap04 Member

Not close? :confused:

13. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I know you're hoping that he proves us wrong this season, though. AMIRIGHT?

14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Sure ... but I'm not betting on it. He just needs to play hard, play smart, and play consistent. If we're going to accomplish anything, we can no longer rely on him to carry us. Lots of players need to step up. If we win, we win as a team, and if we lose, we lose as a team.