1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady's BLOG on Sina.com

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, Jul 25, 2007.

1. YaoYoYao

YaoYoYao Member

it's a fake ... just like 90% of the stuff made in china.

buhahahahhaha

2. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Well for this case, I'm definitely sure Sina.com is at the back of it. And this is not a news or article they just pulled from elsewhere as you so described.

Or else, how do you explain this is so conspicuously promoted as the headline or breaking news in their sports web page?

And do you think a random poster like me can create a random BLOG and have Tracy McGrady's photos holding Sina's mascot doll in it?

But whether it is with TMAC's consent, or whether it is the genuine words of TMAC but totally lost in translation is another thing.

Maybe Sina do pay up alot to TMAC to get his consent for the photos and the permission to use his name for a BLOG, interviewed him to get some of his thoughts, wrote them down in Chinese, but then messed it all up with their lousy English?

WHO knows??

As I mentioned, I just thought this was funny as hell, and therefore I posted it here to share this information with the fans. But honestly, I did not expect I've got so many hidden enemies on this forum to get this type of heavy beating, insults and humiliation. :rolleyes:

3. yaozzzi

yaozzzi Member

nah, this **** can't be real. T-mac said that??? I dont believe none of that.. :rolleyes:

4. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Pyruen dont worry man. :) i just think it's something lost in translation. probaly tracy said i know i can score 50 anynight i want to. but he also said that i dont need to do that anymore.

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Do not worry, pryuen, many of us still love you. Keep fighting the good fight.

You are like the many Chinese who struggled against the yoke of oppression over the centuries, except on the internet, which doesn't make it any less worthy.

6. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Man, f*ck them b****es that are hating on you for posting this. All you did was see something funny on sina and post it here for a bunch of ungrateful-ass anal-retentive motherf*ckers who'd have never known about it otherwise. If they don't like it, they can kiss your ass. Tell them to translate that sh*t.

7. Bald Puppet

Bald Puppet Member

Pryuen, I appreciate all your posts man. Some of them are very informative, and some are comical, but they are always entertaining. You just have to filter out the @ssholes and idiots, and dont let them discourage you. :cool:

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Ban Pryuen?!? What the hell would we do with our lives without his translations? It would be like cutting Warren Moon for an interception.

9. bob718

bob718 Contributing Member

deleted

#109 bob718, Jul 26, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yes, this translation is much more accurate on the point of passing the ball and about his dream. Thumbs up.

I do think the Chinese is a fake post.

11. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

If T-Mac really said this then let the playa hatin begin! :D

12. vator

vator Contributing Member

Yeah this is so stupid. I don't believe for one second that he would say anything like that, especially in China. Also, he has repeatedly stated that his dream was to be a professional baseball player...not make it to the NBA.

13. YaoTheMan

YaoTheMan Contributing Member

AstroRocket, I agree with every word you said here. sina has the reputation, in china, as the fastest and most reliable online news source. despite the quality, the blog was officially promoted by the site. It's a pity for people who don't speak multiple languages and attack others spending effort doing the translation, especially on a personal level. I guess pryuen you can just stop doing this, no point wasting your time.

14. maopaopao

maopaopao Member

fake blog! I never believe sina news

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Sina broke the Juwan Howard heart problem story way before anyone else. No one believed them then...

16. bob718

bob718 Contributing Member

No way, me and most of my friends consider sina a disgrace to professional journalism.

17. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

Somebody please lock this thread. Nothing positive in this one. Lets all move on.

18. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

For the millionth +1 time, fake.

19. achong

achong New Member

...it is true....because sina.com is the bigest websize in China..and bater and jams's blog also open on sina.com..
    but i dont know why T-Mac said that..
    "I am the best player on my team ,Making it to the NBA is my dream ,I can score 50 points on any given night ,Just showing my face will allow me to pass, I love shooting."

20. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

Sounds like 14 year old kid wrote that