1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady says Rockets can win West... agree?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by varughese.arun, Jan 4, 2017.

?

You think the Rockets win 2017 WCF?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jayfree

jayfree Member

Honestly, if you feel the NBA and refs are fixed then stop watching the sport. If you are a die-hard fan and can't seem to walk away from watching (especially when we are 27-9) then watch it for what it is. Otherwise you just look like a nutjob!

2. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

76er - (Trust) The Process
    Rockets - (Trust) The Maths Equation

varughese.arun and justtxyank like this.
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I thought this thread meant finish with the best record so I voted no. But now I realize it meant make the NBA finals.

It's possible. It would mean upsetting San Antonio, Golden State, or both - as they would be favored most likely. But it's not outside the realm of possibilities for any team that is 27-9

varughese.arun likes this.
  4. topfive

topfive CF OG

Doubters gonna doubt.

This team has gotten better every month, starting in training camp. As of right now, I say they're WCF-bound. By April (after Morey's trade deadline voodoo), who knows how far they can go?

5. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

love how McGrady has gotten behind the Rockets this season

6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Don't you have to get to that spot at least before you can comment or make observations about other teams? ...and no the Spurs don't count for him.

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As long as he's not playing with the rockets
    Absolutely

8. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Preach Mac

9. juanm34

juanm34 Member

The legend will rise again!!

10. varughese.arun

Ha Come on man... What is this this communism, I can't have an opinion?

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Chauncy and Rose sound ridiculous
    I mean . . CHAUNCeY you won on a team WITHOUT A SINGLE SUPERSTAR
    Damn sure didnt have anyone of Harden's caliber

Rocket River

12. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Mac, Billups, and Jalen provide very little in terms of substantive analysis. Seriously, Billups...we talking free throws? And "the way they defend"? Rockets have the best free throw drawing weapon in the league in Harden and have had a really good defense with Capela and Beverley.

Listening to guys like Nate Duncan, Matt Moore, Mike Prada, Zach Lowe and even Kevin O' Connor, just offers so much more relevant information than listening to Mac and them.

13. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Remain existing rotation and add one more useful player(3 point shooter, strong center or power forward score with around 18 plus in each match). Ask yao and tmac signs the old contract.

#53 elmotsangtt, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  14. rocketsfan611

rocketsfan611 Member

Maybe he's been incarcerated and ideas have just been flooding through his head and this was his first opportunity to voice them. :p I'm obviously kidding and don't mean any disrespect, point is that you never know other people's circumstances.

15. rocketsfan611

rocketsfan611 Member

I used to feel this way, but I'd say in the past 2-3 years my perspective has changed. There aren't nearly as many selfish refs who try and make the game about themselves...and there aren't as many BLATANT bad calls in big games. At least that's the way I perceive it.

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ESPN is trying hard to compete with TNT but they can't

17. Rockets4Life13

We can definetely, if harden has career playoffs and plays consistent throughout the playoffs and kd/stephanie will meltdown again. Can't see us winning 4/7 against GSW if that doesnt happen. We are good, but the warriors are still stack asf

18. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Nor do I . I feel awkward watching him try to do analysis with the likes of Jalen Rose and Billups. He's so bad...there's nothing he really adds except to be the guy Rose and Billups show how wrong he is. The more he talks the more it shows why, as great a player he was, he never had great success in the league.

justtxyank likes this.
  19. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

Pretty sure he is more qualified than everyone posting on this site if that's your criteria.

20. D'antoni World

This video is weeks old and Chauncey has already changed his stance and thinks the Rockets will make the West C Finals. I don't have a link to where he says it but I saw it live. It was a section where they where doing predictions. Chauncey said he thinks the WCF will be Warriors-Rockets.

RockWest likes this.