1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady says Carmelo Anthony should go to the Bulls

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dogtag, Jun 23, 2014.

1. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Why do u guys care about what TMac says ?

2. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

What a HATER!!! F U T-Mac.

3. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

It his hilarious how riled up a lot of people are getting over this.

Go to Chicago. Wow. Such hurtful words. He really hates Houston. Terrorist act. etc etc.

Seriously? Who even cares. Melo isn't having a press conference and going, "you know what, I was 100% going to pick the Rockets until T-Mac said go to Chicago. So that's why I'm here with Benny right now"

He never signed a contract forbidding him to ever badmouth Houston (which he didn't even do) he simply said a player should go to a better situation.

LOOOOOOOOL at the reactions here. Never change Clutchfans.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

So, which team has two other superstars?

5. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Worse possible scenerio is melo to houston. They already have the younger version of melo in Harden. Those 2 on the same team is going to implode and lose.

6. JLFan

JLFan Rookie

lol when CP3, Blake DeAndrea, Westbrook/KD couldnt take down the Spurs and the Rockets were shut down by those teams you think the Rockets have a chance? Although i will credit the Rockets for going 4-0 against the champion Spurs so its a toss off but you rather have Melo over Love??

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree .
    It's not like he ever cared for the best interest of the rockets. He's no hakeem olajuwon. On or off the court.
    or in another universe or planet .

8. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

How have you not been ban yet?

9. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

He did play hard on defense for Thibs and JVG. r****d!

10. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

The Rockets with Carmelo Anthony added to them? Yes, absolutely they would have a chance.

I'm torn between Carmelo and Love, but the gap is so small (in either direction) that I would prefer Melo because I don't think you'd have to lose Parsons to get him. No way Love is possible without losing Parsons and a lot more.

11. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

i actually agree that melo is a better fit on chicago than on our team. but we got more talent so it's an interesting situation. anyway, who really cares what tmac says, lol.

12. TheresTheDagger

Look, I'm as hopeful as the next Rocket fan, BUT....

How SURE are you that Melo really cares most about winning. What if this is all just leverage being used by his agent to secure one more monster contract from NY? Its certainly possible and just exactly the kind of tactics big new players and their agents use to secure those contracts.

I mean...does Carmelo REALLY want to leave New York?

13. CCorn

CCorn Member

Tmac is a genius. He knows that melo will do the opposite of whatever that loser says!

14. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

I'm not sure how Chicago has become the "better fit" for Carmelo unless they're looking to trade Taj. Melo is not a SF or a primary creator, how have people not realized that after all these years? Surrounding him with two bigs and non-shooters at the guard positions while telling him to create offense is simply a bad idea. Trying to have him guard perimeter players for over 30 minutes a game is a similarly bad idea.

Melo is not Lebron, Kobe or T-Mac. He's not even Durant. He's somewhere closer to Dirk.

15. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

The Biggest LOSERS....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/columns/story?page=PlayoffLosers-090616

The Rockets didn't just advance to the second round of the playoffs with T-Mac watching in a suit.

They gave the eventual champions a tougher series than anyone else in circulation, dragging L.A. through a real seven-game scare despite losing Yao Ming to another foot injury midseries. And another 7-footer they could have used against the Lakers' length (Dikembe Mutombo) went down with a knee injury in the first round.

So ...

McGrady's first-round drought continues until he actually plays in a playoff series his team wins. Meanwhile, his underappreciated teammates -- Shane Battier, Luis Scola and backcourt speedster Aaron Brooks -- were able to snag some rare spotlight along with Ron Artest and GM Daryl Morey.

[​IMG]

Yeah, lets take career advice from ^^THIS^^ loser.

Whats next? Financial advice from Scottie Pippen???

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

How can I trust recommendations from T-Mac when he can't even get my beer orders right? I asked for Heineken not Budweiser.

17. MFG16

MFG16 Member

I couldn't care less about what TMac says but what sucks (for me at least) is how the national media is trying so hard to avoid mentioning any star from joining the Rockets. If the Lakers or Celtics had the exact same roster the Rockets have it would be ridiculous reading every article telling Melo to go there. The Rockets have the better Roster and can potentially go over the cap to keep Parsons after getting a Melo/Lebron. If you're saying that roster would be worse than Chicago then you're just hating or you don't know basketball.

1 person likes this.
  18. HPD

HPD Member

Yes.........

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

20. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Let me say this first...he has a right to his opinion and that's ok, fine and dandy

With that being said....what a f?ck tard! lol Dude you LIVE in Houston! Your children are here in schools....I see this cat at the YMCA every weekend. You sit court side with the owner like you're a Houston legend. Regardless of your opinion, it's a PR sh!it pool to say something like that in the city where the majority of the fans and the OWNER want and trying to get Melo. It's pure r****dation. You can't do that dude and still want to sit courtside with the owner and be regarded as a Rocket Legend (even though he's technically not) Who is stupid enough to say something like that REGARDLESS if it makes sense or not? Dream wouldn't...Drexler wouldn't...Malone wouldn't....Yao Wouldn't....you know why? because it goes against what the organization is trying to do! Tracy still hasn't learned...his arrogance is an insult to people that think. I will say it again...he has the right to his opinion, I'm just a business minded person and that's stupid to say in the city you live in.