1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady says Carmelo Anthony should go to the Bulls

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dogtag, Jun 23, 2014.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tmac never played in all 22 games. Swwyguy's on going joke on this board .

Look it up on basketball-reference.com

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol, he has to say nice things about the Rockets to justify free tickets? Les' organization called him a liar and abandoned him when he had a career-threatening injury, and he owes Les something?

1 person likes this.
  3. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

He's saving the Rockets!

4. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Tmacs in the past. Not gonna go back and forth about him but what you just said most definitely wasn't the case.

5. dznutz

dznutz Member

he's telling the trush. melo/harden is too sticky and won't use howard as effectively as say.... lebron or bosh

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

agree

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

TMac made us something that we have RARELY been in the past 20 years: over-rated.

8. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Truth hurts.

Before the Rockets get the nominal head coach a great defensive assistant coach, please don't consider Anthony for god's sake. With Anthony, Rockets' defense could become a large hole sieve without a decent defensive mind in the coaching team.

9. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'm not terribly interested in rehashing the T-Mac thing all over again, and I'm certainly not the one who brings him up. But, it drives me crazy to see so many people who watched the whole thing go down just parrot the party line.

So, I'm done with it. Back to the thread -- TMac didn't support the team with which he had a serious falling out. Color me not surprised. Next.

10. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Is that seriously how you saw that?

11. Fantasma Negro

If Carmelo signs with Chicago will Tracy have the balls to show up to Toyota center and sit next to Leslie and Dream? LoL

12. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

I am with T-Mac.

Go to the Bulls, Melo.

13. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Barkley had a falling out with the Rockets, a much bigger one than McGrady. And many here think Barkley hates the Rockets.

He recently said the Rockets would be a great fit basketball wise.

And Barkley has called out the Rockets for owing him money.

I don't think McGrady has directly said anything harsh or else he wouldn't be sitting next to Les.

14. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Rockets abandoned McGrady when he held them hostage for a year and then announced his career ending injury to freaking Stephen A Smith while simultaneously tanking our chances to make a move to go deeper in the playoffs in 09 (the Carter trade)? LOL okay.

1 person likes this.
  15. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

For all the hate Harden gets around here, it's baffling that so many of you still defend McGrady. Talk about lack of effort. I've never seen a professional basketball player behave like he did in the Toronto game.