1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy Mcgrady said he have to prove bulls in training camp that hes a starter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TracyMcgradyMVP, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Scolandry

Scolandry Member

Why does it matter if he's working hard and trying to prove something? Wouldn't it benefit the Bulls more if he worked his ass off and try to prove himself and do everything possible? Forgive me but i'm damn sure a 75% healthy T'Mac is better than Deng or Brewer. And no i'm not a T'mac lover, just a fan.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

yeah that part about 30 better got me, is he saying 30 games better than .500??? Even 20 games is a stretch...

3. abc2007

abc2007 Member

I wish Tmac the best.

4. tomato

tomato Member

WHO or WHAT is the woman named TRACY MCGRADY :confused:

5. k-money

k-money Member

well you guys can hate all you want on tmac but atleast he actually made it to the league and is making millions. the guy had freakin painfull surgery so he could save our team than we got a 22 game win streak because of tmac. without him it would have been a 22 game loosing streak. but all he gets back in return is millions of fans hating on him. atleast be thankfull for all the memories he brought to us. damn sometimes you guys are really harsh

6. BigBopper

BigBopper Member

[​IMG]

a picture is worth 1,000 words.

7. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

He means 30 games over .500 which is 56-26.

8. H-townhero

H-townhero Member

well they were 41-41 without Boozer last year, so technically that's true. :p

9. varuscelli

varuscelli Contributing Member

Yes, he did. I figured the Bulls would be pretty good this season....but not necessarily Jordan-era-best-team-neighborhood good. :p

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

The main reason he gets hated on is because fans like you overcredit him. Then, others feel like they need to bring you back down to earth and in the process bash tmac. Then, you'll come back over doing it again and the process never ends...

11. lalala902102001

Not saying that's not true, but is that somehting you want to say to your potential employer?

It's like saying "you need me or you suck".

12. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

No. .500 means you won half your games. There are 82 games in an NBA season. .500 = 41 wins. 30 more = 71 wins.

13. H-townhero

H-townhero Member

Sure, I'd say it to them if I believed I could make them better, it's called confidence. However, in McGrady's case, he's delusional.

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

No it's you who's implying that. Being a .500 team isn't sucking, it's just mediocre.

:confused: Can you break that down for us?

15. varuscelli

varuscelli Contributing Member

Ahh, that makes a lot more sense. A bold prediction, but one that could be do-able (whether T-Mac is part of the equation or not). They should have a team that could potentially be in that neighborhood.

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

17. txmanincali

txmanincali Member

It starts... This clown hasnt even suited up yet and he's already creating turmoil! Good luck with this guy Chi Town... He used to be my favorite player but all that is history.

We should start a thread on the turning point. The moment you decided you'd had enough from Tracy...

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Wow. I'll never forget watching 13 in 33 against the Spurs and jumping up and down, yelling like an idiot, but the cat just can't park his ego for a minute. I may be wrong, but I think he said entirely the wrong thing to Bulls management. Heck, maybe they think watching a train wreck will sell tickets.

19. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

Seriously just retire already she-mac!

20. parmesh

parmesh Member

Fixed!