1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady Passing Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheGreat, Dec 12, 2009.

1. mig0s

mig0s Member

Dude if you read the first post by OP, you will only clips of a bunch of nice t-mac passes. How can you criticize them? When you criticize out of nothing, I call that hate.

2. Hball

Hball Member

The lakers were the best team in the NBA, how can you be mad at him for stating the obvious?

3. Wolfpack101

Wolfpack101 Member

The relevancy of the criticism isn't the point. When a thread is made about McGrady's passing ability (which happens to be excellent btw) and highlights are shown to appreciate it, everytime some idiot comes in a posts a video of Tracy letting Jamario Moon dunk, or Tracy mishandling situations with the media, and so on. Its obnoxious to bring up the negative aspects of a player CONSTANTLY when the thread has NOTHING to do with Tracy's issues. Thats hating. Yes we know Tracy has done some bad things, but its r****ded for people to continue to post the moon video with a "LOL" at the end. Get a life people.

4. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

What is this has to do with the t
    hread ?????

5. vinsanity89

vinsanity89 Member

IM CALLING Clutchcity out as 100% HATER and needs to move on. It was 2 points. Whoopty do. we got smacked that game anyways. Tmac>your life. :eek: stop trolling and let the positive threads be. dont sign back in. :mad:

6. bbjai

bbjai Member

I find it kind of funny if someone went and posted Yao Ming getting blocked by Nate Robinson in a Yao Ming thread he would get taken apart by everyone

7. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

people ignore the fact that he limped halfway down the court, please the guy should not have been playing.

8. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Are you guys going to be just as obnoxious on the fan site of McGrady's next team?

9. 1individual

1individual Member

The criticism isn't constructive criticism. And there's a place and time for everything. This thread, like others mentioned, is about his passing skills. If you post any Moon videos or his 'all on me' stuff, you're really a douche bag.

10. SergioValencia

ZBoy's post was actually really entertaining and creative. One thing I noticed is that a lot of McGrady critics, contrary to being "pure haters," actually make their points with well constructed arguments, good examples, and views on both sides of the coin... whereas the McGrady sycophants have nothing but the same old "I hate you because you're a TMac-hater" to show.

In responding to ZBoy's solid post it's sad that the only come back you have is that he's got too much time on his hands. So what? With that time he made his point. I'd say that's time well spent. What have YOU done in that time?

1 person likes this.
  11. number22

number22 Member

wasted it reading Your response. :cool:

12. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Well the Rockets passed the 1st round so I guess McGrady passed the 1st round since he is on the Roster :rolleyes:

13. t-mac_#3_SG

t-mac_#3_SG Member

First of all, i have to say i read all the posts in this thread before writing this response. And i have to say there
    are too many haters in this thread. Why bring up a jamario moon dunk on McGrady in a thread about mcgrady's
    passing ability? you know he can be great on the court if he puts himself in it and if he's 100%. Stop hating.

But to keep on point, I have to say my opinion is Tracy McGrady is a great passer, a great finisher, and a
    great player in general. I cannot wait for him to be back on this team. I really think he can help the team, it
    already is on a good way for a team with no all-stars, except if we bring him back. With him, we can really
    be a contender this year. GO ROCKETS!!!!

14. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Did you actually hear the interview? He said IF THE ROCKETS DONT GO ALL THE WAY, then he would pick the Lakers.

15. Wolfpack101

Wolfpack101 Member

Of course he didn't. He cherrypicked an interview to fit his agenda against Tracy McGrady, which most of the haters on this website tend to do...over-dramatize everything TMac.

16. thcdrummer007

thcdrummer007 Member

Finally someone with a brain...ifmaybe all of the the people who mcgrady has dunked on should be called out too...and Moon sucks anyways..

17. worzel gummidge

No he did not.

18. worzel gummidge

McGrady said Lakers and the radio guys were laughing because he said it so quickly and without hesitation.

19. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Or maybe as obnoxious as you on this site?

What happened to your dumb ass sig?

20. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Well he did not say that in those exact words, but if you listened to it objectively, you could tell that "besides the Rockets" he thought the Lakers (or Fakers lol) would go all the way.