1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by the shark, Jan 30, 2013.

1. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

lmao

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to htownrox1 again"

2. Orange

Orange Member

Yeah lets give Htownrox1 some reputation for getting all of his predictions wrong about tmac after the 07-08 season. Tell me again how tracy is going to dominate and the rockets made a mistake in trading him????? The guy is a fool and knows nothing about basketball. I may not be a T-mac fan but I have predicted his career alot better than these fools.

3. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

Seriously it isn't all tmac fault that he couldn't get out of the 1st rd. Only with the line up of shane/tmac/AB/Artest/Yao/scola was that a great team to expect them to get out of the first round.

Look at all the other Super stars that played with a mediocre cast.

Kobe in 04-05 team

Or KG

in 2002-03 & 2004-2005 season & 2001-2002 Season.

Those are good examples of Decent cast but not a good player on a crappy team.

Granted Tmac shot himself in the foot a few times but he isn't entirely to blame.

4. Orange

Orange Member

Why did the rockets make it out the first round the season he was out???

5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

If he didn't give up like a b**** I'd praise him more. That Toronto game was the dagger in the TMac fandom. I'll never get that out of my head. Why just Why Tracy?

6. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Show me quotes where I said that.

You must have some sort of vendetta against Mcgrady. Did he hurt your feelings? Did he not take a picture with you or sign an autograph? If that's the case I'm sorry you're all butt hurt, but remember time heals buddy.

7. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

Ron artest, AB emergency and other pplayers filling in the gap that was there with Tmacs contribution.

You have to understand that Tmac did do a lot but he is 1 person. BUt when you have other 4 players filling in for Tmac contributions the burdened is Shared.

8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Artesticle was good, Battier was good, Yao was good, Brooks was good, Scola was good

9. Orange

Orange Member

Yao had Artest, Brooks, Scola, And Battier.

Tracy had Yao, Battier, Rafer, And Hayes.

I think Tracy had the better supporting cast considering he had another superstar on his team.

10. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Tell me how my reaction an hilarious picture brought all of this garbage out of you?

[​IMG]

11. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I agree with this 100%.

06-07 Utah series. Carlos Boozer dominates Yao from start to finish. Yao can't get rebounds, can't beat the fronting defense, and can't guard Mehemet Okur.

That's why we lost that series. Yet no one criticizes Yao, and tmac gets all the blame. The revisionist history is ridiculous. Tmac did all he could that series. His stats were off the charts and he played lockdown defense on top of that.

07-08 Utah series. Tmac keeps rockets relevant playing with a bum shoulder and knee, both of which would require surgery in the offseason that would effectively be the end of his career.

Where was Yao? Injured as usual. We would have won that series had Yao not gone down. And then on top of that, Rafer went down as well.

But again, no blame on Yao being injured.

Clutchfans has some ridiculous hate for Tracy. The dude played hard and gave it his all on perpetually injured teams for years. He had one bad season and you guys make him out to be the biggest villain in Rockets history.

If Yao gets a pass for being injured why doesn't Tracy?

12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    Bumping this thread because I want the revisionists to respond.

Tmac was taking cortisone shots before games at the end of the 07-08 season just so he could give it his all in a playoff series the rockets knew they couldn't win with no Yao.

On a knee that couldn't hold up and a shoulder that needed surgery.

And you guys say he never had "heart". Yeah, people put themselves through unnecessary pain just to stand with their team even in the face of a lost cause. Give me an effing break. :rolleyes:

13. Orange

Orange Member

Yao gets a pass because he's made it to the second round. So we don't have to go back to all his first round exits and make excuses for them. Just like we don't do that for Kobe lebron or durant. And I don't get your post so are you saying we should blame Tracy as long as we also blame Yao? Are you saying both are not to blame? Or is Yao only to blame and Tracy is not.

14. Orange

Orange Member

I also don't see Yao getting booed by the fans of his first three teams. Also Yao is getting his jersey retired and Tracy isn't. What's the point of trying to put down that great man just to make Tracy look better??

15. Mariachi ROCKET

Was a T-Mac fan during High school. I even have his All Star Jersey with a R on above his name. Good times and I will never forget what he did to SA. Had money on that game and won!

16. Orange

Orange Member

For everyone arguing that he has so much heart. Can you explain to me why he is 1 years younger than Kobe And by looking at some of his highlights in china he can still jump and shoot , but he is not plAying at a high level in the nba even though you guys claim he was on Kobe's level??? And I been hearing from Tracy himself that he has been healthy for a long time now. Now don't tell me he is a liar now. Can you explain that to me???

17. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

can we please get an insightful or intelligent thread.. this is getting ridiculous

18. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

All you anti-T-Mac fans give me your addresses.

I WILL HUNT ALL OF YOU F(#$S DOWN.

19. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

The irony.a YOF who is bashing tmac to propup yao comes out with this dribble.^^^^

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Quit making up hypothetical situations.

The answer will always be never.